• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Tweets~~It just keeps coming doesent it :(
    So sorry.
    Your pictures are making me hungry :)

Take care :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Beanie, how are you?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Tweets~~It just keeps coming doesent it :(
    So sorry.
    Your pictures are making me hungry :)

Take care :)

Who ever said 60 is a good age nothing gone right since I reached it :(

Salad was no syns ;) I don't like salad but I ate everything apart from cocktail stick and napkin yesterday it was that good :D

You also take care :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    bubbs wrote: »
    Beanie, how are you?

Muscle spasms have eased off so mich better, thanks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Muscle spasms have eased off so mich better, thanks.

Thats good :T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,483
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Looking like it's going to be a lovely day today. Am hoping I can get some washing out on the line to dry today - for a change!

Today's plan:

B - stuffed mushroom - couscous, spring onion, tomato, mushroom stalks, little cheese grated on top
    L - jacket potato, tuna mayo (1 syn); lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion
    D - LO roast beef, chips, beans; pineapple for pud

HEA1 & 2 - milk in drinks, little grated cheese
    HEB - nothing planned so possibly couple of hifi bars or some toast this evening if peckish
    Syns - 2 Tbs LTL mayo 1; nothing else currently planned but who knows!

Denise
  • Morning all!

Let's put it this way, I am back on plan with a vengence! I know that I could have been so much worse, but I could also have been so much better while I was away. Had long days with a lot of walking so was building up an appetite and then walking it off again. Nipped in to see King Tut, sent his regards and best wishes for continued losses! While the weather was warm, there was more than a nip in the breeze when on open deck or in the fellucas, so needed something warm to wear.

Got back yesterday, thank goodness was able to go to bed early. The kids (I have family in Egypt) were supposed to be picked up for first day back at school at 6:30 yesterday morning, as our flight from Luxor to Cairo was delayed for 3 hours and they had a 3 hour drive after that to Alexandria which meant they didn't get back until about 3am, they got an extra day off school. It was amazing watching the kids, obviously knew family, but there were 2 others with us who I had not met before, and although I don't know exactly, 1 of them was displaying autistic traits and the others were brilliant with him, if he was engaging socially, he was definitely part of the group, but if he didn't want to engage, they knew instinctively to let him have that time alone and just welcomed him back when it was the right time, although they did have fun doing maths with him, they were having to use the calculator on the phone and he was just doing it in his head. If only more adults were so open.

Going to make a spag bol tonight, may add lots of speed to it, but I can then have it portioned and freeze some. Had Weetabix for breakfast and will have chicken salad for lunch. May forgo syns to make up for over indulgence!
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,483
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Change of plan for lunch - I'm having prawns & mayo on my jacket potato, had forgotten I had some leftover from yesterday. DH isn't bothered about prawns so he'll still have tuna mayo.

Denise
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Good luck again everyone!
  • Good afternoon all, hope you've all a good weekend?

Must say mine was synful, Six Nations Rygby on and unless I got something in my mouth my god it turns foul:D, or so my wife says anyways, but whats a few thousand OH EF's SAKE'S REF! when the rygby is on eh!

Weigh in tonight, im expecting an increase from the weekends syns, hopefully stay the same, a loss at this point will be a shock and bonus. 2 week respite from 6 nations before Wales V England, so focus now on slimming world and getting this weekends syns off perhaps then a loss on next weeks weigh in, then i'm going to plan a buffet of fakeaways to knaw at while the Rygby starts back up.

Will report back later this evening with the damage after 7pm weigh in.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure