Free Case Craft Beer from Beer52 (£5.95 P&P)

Just got an offer via my Hello Fresh subscription. Free case of beer plus snacks for just the postage. This is a subscription service so you need to phone to cancel (no online cancellation unfortunately) but there's no minimum subscription.

You can claim here: https://www.beer52.com/HELLOFRESH

Comments

• Arfa__
    Arfa__ Posts: 584
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Used to only be about £3 for P&P in the past.

Beers are good, but you have to remember to cancel your account after or you're paying £24 for 8 small beers, bit steep IMO. And you have to phone them up to cancel, so expect the hard sell on that call.
  • If you follow link it’s still £2.95 p&p.
    Thanks to all who post here:beer:
  • Nice one! I might get one!
  • Hard to cancel your order, as you need to call them up unable to cancel online
  • rollingmoon
    rollingmoon Posts: 149
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 3 December 2018 at 3:44PM
    fisher91 wrote: »
    ...as you need to call them up unable to cancel online

You don't - I've had the introductory offer twice now and cancelled both times using the live chat. You'll get a response saying they have cancelled you, but if you change your mind you can have £10 off the next box. I didn't bother.
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks samborambo that code is still working in March 2019 so for £2.95 they delivered me 8 beers and a snack and the first beer was very nice. However they are a bit on the small side so I can't see why anyone would want to pay £24 per case. Their chatbot won't let me cancel online so I'll have to phone them during the week.
  • buffers
    buffers Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Tried to order and got as far as payment details. Blocked at security number on back of card. Tried four cards with no success. On reading terms a message came on screen from quick chat to ask if they could help with my order! Gave up!
    Jesus loves you:j Everybody else thinks you're an idiot:rolleyes:
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    OK so beer number 2 and 3 were also very nice. Phoned up to cancel and they offered me £10 off the next case and then I could phone up to cancel afterwards. The agent suggested they were still making some profit at the £14 price point and I agreed. I then logged in and took the special offer to upgrade my membership from 8 to 10 beers for no cost in the first month. The payment pending is now showing as £14 for 10 beers.

So that's a total of £16.95 for a case of 8 and a case of 10 beers - just under £1 per excellent beer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure