MSE Poll: Do you use the subscription services you pay for?

Poll started 23 October 2018
Subscription services are multi-billion pound businesses. Many know once they hook you in, you don't leave - that's why they offer you free trials to suck you in.

So we've selected a range of major subscription brands and categories and want to know if you get value out of them.

Please select all subscriptions that you pay for and how often you use them, under the relevant age group.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Over an hour since this thread was started and still the poll has not changed from last week :(
  • Over an hour since this thread was started and still the poll has not changed from last week :(

From experience, polls can be hard work, although I do enjoy them.

If the 'Powers in MSE Towers' so desire, I might be willing to take on the roll of 'Poll-Meister'. I am currently under a self-imposed moratorium and not starting any more until Xmas Eve at the earliest.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    I don't now nor have I ever subscribed to anything on that list but there is no option for that in the poll.
  • The results don't seem to be updating.

Also the options don't really cover everything. For example my audible subscription only covers 6 books a year, I can listen to six books a year and get my full moneys worth out of the subscription with no waste without listening every week. I don't listen to audiobooks daily so wouldn't have a more expensive subscription.

Likewise my sky and gym packages are very cheap ones so that I can get my money's worth even without using them that frequently.
  • The results are definitely not updating for any category other than "use it daily" all categories have 0% in all frequency options.
  • Hi folks,

We've fixed the gremlins in the system, so the results are now displaying properly. If you previously voted in the poll please do so again.

Thanks,
    MSE Karl
  • I can't even see the poll - when I click on Karl's link, I get redirected to this page.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure