Apple muncher's number crunching

Options

Comments

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Ironing pile is still adorning the ironing board :D

We had a super quiet morning, not having any dance classes to go to, and finally got dressed around midday. Bed has been stripped, turned, and remade. Whites wash done. Lawns mowed. Dd taken to playground - then she said, at 2.20pm, that she would indeed like to go to the Just a Treat party. Which started at 3. And which was a 30 min drive away.

And we made it! And she loved it. Dh came along too so we wandered along the high street, in and out of the ch shops. Got myself a cute owl Cmas stocking, and 2 pairs of tights for dd - am sure she's outgrown most of her's since last wearing them around feb.

Tomorrow is another day. Dh is on PA, I am on Kids Klub, so an early start all round.

Must iron.

Must pack a gazillion bags.

Must make lunches.

And the rugby final was splendiferous :T
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    November is underway.

Kids klub involved plenty of walking about. And dd enjoyed it immensely. Chap collected the pile of empty cd cases, so 1 item removed. Should be the first NSD of the month. Glass of water drunk first thing.

Still got my kb swings to do, but am letting lunch digest a bit first. And 3 items to put on gumt - pushchair with carseat + isofix base, child back carrier, carseat - to try to make £80 this month.

Lunch for tomorrow is defrosting as it is 2 portions of soup.

Dh ironed the clothes last night - yay!

Spellings have been attempted and bags half sorted.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    500 KB swings done, so another 5%.

Another item to go: new fingerless cycling gloves to the drummer at church.
  • greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hope your gummtree listings go quickly :) Haven't had any luck with it here - but Gtree Glos isn't very busy

x
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Monday is here. Back to school. With a meeting afterwards for good measure. Ugh.

Or to put it another way: hooray for seeing all my pupils again after a break!

Dd was tough to wake up today - unsurprisingly - but she is now eating her breakfast with Littlest Pet Shop on the box, so there is hope that I can leave on time...
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    A parcel arrived today from a lovely poster and dd immediately put on the brownie clothes and went next door to show her friend! Thank you ccl!

Work went ok, got stuff done, meeting covered an awful lot but was efficiently run, traffic home was abysmal, not helped by the fog.

Anyhow, dh had collected dd, fed her, done some spellings and was getting our tea ready by the time I got home. He is well trained! No KB swings tonight, but water was drunk this morning and I've remained grain and sugar free for 4 consecutive days now.

Dd has had a great time at school, which is lovely to hear. :D
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    Well done on the "diet".
    Do you want any more brownie uniform then?
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Ccl sent some leggings,a tee shirt and a hoodie. :D I don't know what else dd'll need - or even what else is a maybe, so... Have you anyone else who could use it? (don't want to sound at all ungrateful for your kind offer) x
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    No worries.
    I have the same kit.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Getting up was much harder work this morning! However, the joirney to work was quicker than yesterday.

Got home to find that dd wanted to stay next door, watching Matilda. So I came home and did my 500 kettlebell swings. It took me 16 mins, which is a whole half a minute slower than before! And I was ready to stop after 30, so am chuffed I made it to the end. Wearing my cycling gloves is brill and stops blisters - all good stuff.

NSD 3 under my belt, though I'm surrendering one tomorrow in order to buy milk. Dh would usually buy it on his way home, but he has hurt his back and I don't want him carrying the milk. I may also grt a couple of other bits, including poppies, pay for dd's cheerleading...

My pay has been sorted out so everything in my account is properly mine :D. Paying for everything by cash makes it feel so much more real, there are no surprises lurking in the ether for purchases made but not yet gone through the banking system, and the end-of-the-month snapshot of the month is nice and brief. It does mean that there are rarely opportunities for Tilly Tidies, but I can cope with that...:D.

So, water drunk this morning, 5% kettlebells done, and another grain and sugarfree day. And some stampers to go to the ch shop.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback