Gifthulk chat in 2017

Options

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can only see $ rewards in the store. Can anyone see £ ones?
  • surveyqueenuk
    Options
    Isn't "Guess the Card" a pain now? I've got 100 chips now but there's a naffin' ad break every five goes. Is it this bad for everyone else?
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tolteca87 wrote: »

No I cannot see any.

The revamp might look good but that is about it!!
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    Isn't "Guess the Card" a pain now? I've got 100 chips now but there's a naffin' ad break every five goes. Is it this bad for everyone else?

Yes really annoying.

I kept clicking on the ad bit and it went away.

Got to 10 tries left and it said I had used them all.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I appear to have lost the dozens of FOY codes that I was swapping with people, as well :mad:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Tolteca87 wrote: »

You're right. It looks like it's just Paypal or Amazon.com. I usually get paypal so I'm not too bothered but many people do like the other giftcards.

On the guess the card I normally do "guess the suit" and usually get 5 GHs but I'm only getting 4 :(

Also no fountain of youth codes??!! Only GC codes for one use only, so no sharing anymore :(

Personally, I don't like the new look site but then I don't really like change :p I'm sure I'll get sued to it.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hate the changes made :mad:
    I can't log in on the phone I use only for Gifthulk.
    My S3 mini doesn't load the login button on the top right of the browsing screen.
    I use that dedicated phone so I don't have to fiddle around clearing cookies if I go to another survey earning site :mad:
    Earned a fair few coins from hourly searches before so may as well not bother trying to log back in I suppose!
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Search is back and so are surveys, but there's still a lot of wonkiness with actually entering surveys from what I can see, the 'Next' buttons don't always work. Guess they're still working on things.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    How often can we earn from search? Might be the only way I can work up to top level if surveys arent working properly.

I guess the 100 joker has gone awol for everyone as well on guess the card?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • POPPYOSCAR
    edited 2 February 2018 at 2:46PM
    Options
    "GiftHulk Search
    What is GiftHulk Search?
    GiftHulk Search uses Bing and Yahoo search engines to provide you with the most relevant search results. While using GiftHulk Search, you will be able to earn Hulk Coins for the first search of every hour.
    All you have to do – use GiftHulk Search exactly the way you would on any other search engine and you will Earn!

Do I have to be logged into GiftHulk to use GiftHulk Search?
    I see the message “Your possibility to earn from Search has been suspended”.
    What happened?
    Your possibility to earn from Search has been suspended for 1 day (Left – 24 hours).
    This may have happened for one of the following reasons:
    You have searched multiple times without clicking on results at all – this is not normal search behaviour and is usually(done just in order to earn Hulk Coins). You have searched multiple times in a row/multiple times a day using similar keywords(done just in order to earn Hulk Coins).
    * Your account has been flagged for Search Abuse in one of our frequent automatic reports.
    If you will abuse the Search&Win – you will be temporarily banned from using it.
    Just use GiftHulk search as you would normally use the search function in your everyday browsing – and you will not get suspended."

The joker 100 Hcs is still there on GTC.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure