2 for 1 Sea Life Centre

Just wondering if anyone had used the 2 for 1 offer with Kelloggs cereals lately and does it work out cheaper than just booking advanced tickets? Need to head out and grab some cereal if so!

We are heading to Birmingham Sea Life Centre later in the week. 2 adults and 2 children (one free as only 2)

Thanks
tackling credit card debt starting Feb 2020
HSBC £3400 £3251
Santander £4400 £4188
Fluid £650 £330

Emergency fund £580/£1000

Comments

• spadoosh
    spadoosh Posts: 8,732
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Id ring them before hand about offfers they do.

We looked online and only saw one set of prices, so got the 2 for 1 vouchers with carex purchases. Took them in and ended up using some kind of family deal which worked out a few quid cheaper and allowed free entry to a lego place (this was in manchester) within a certain time period.

I think thats how it went, i was trying to stop a 2 year old attempting to smash the tank in the lobby at the time though.
  • jagger86
    jagger86 Posts: 124
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    spadoosh wrote: »
    Id ring them before hand about offfers they do.

We looked online and only saw one set of prices, so got the 2 for 1 vouchers with carex purchases. Took them in and ended up using some kind of family deal which worked out a few quid cheaper and allowed free entry to a lego place (this was in manchester) within a certain time period.

I think thats how it went, i was trying to stop a 2 year old attempting to smash the tank in the lobby at the time though.

Hahaha I know the feeling I have a 2 year old too. We have just got back from a weekend in a caravan and her favourite part of the holiday was closing all the caravan doors repeatedly !!

Yeah you can book ahead with the merlin ones just didn't know if it was worth getting them as its only £13 each online for adv tickets which seems pretty reasonable!

There is a lego centre just opened in Birmingham now excited to go there soon too!!
    HSBC £3400 £3251
    Santander £4400 £4188
    Fluid £650 £330

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    This sounds more like one for the Days Out board TBH..?
  • jagger86
    Forumite
    Just to update anyone that may have been interested even though I did post in the wrong thread....

I found a parent & toddler ticket for £14 which is for under 5's and term-time only. My eldest is 4 and Leicestershire term time is different to everywhere else so happy days got a bargain! all 3 of us for £14 :)
    HSBC £3400 £3251
    Santander £4400 £4188
    Fluid £650 £330

• jagger86
    Forumite
    Just been, it was rubbish. Glad I only paid £14 haha. The new Lego Discovery Centre does the same parent & toddler deal so will try there next time!
    HSBC £3400 £3251
    Santander £4400 £4188
    Fluid £650 £330

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts