Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lalalsl
    • By Lalalsl 19th Jul 19, 6:03 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Lalalsl
    Making sense of credit report update
    • 19th Jul 19, 6:03 PM
    Making sense of credit report update 19th Jul 19 at 6:03 PM
    Hi does anyone know what the below means on my credit report please! Iíve clicked on both options and they are both for the same HSBC current account that Iíve had for years. They both updated at the same time

One says: a credit agreement will be removed.
    The other says: a new current account will be added
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 19th Jul 19, 6:12 PM
    • 23,295 Posts
    • 25,843 Thanks
    zx81
    • 19th Jul 19, 6:12 PM
    • 19th Jul 19, 6:12 PM
    If there's no changes to the accounts showing, then it's probably just a technical error.
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 20th Jul 19, 2:45 PM
    • 18,012 Posts
    • 16,937 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 20th Jul 19, 2:45 PM
    • 20th Jul 19, 2:45 PM
    Let me guess, is it clearscore by any chance ?

I get generic emails from them telling me the same thing, when i log on, nothing, waste of space to my mind.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".

Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views expressed are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

Helping you deal with problem debt.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, CitizensAdviceBureaux.
    • boo_star
    • By boo_star 20th Jul 19, 3:54 PM
    • 2,219 Posts
    • 1,542 Thanks
    boo_star
    • 20th Jul 19, 3:54 PM
    • 20th Jul 19, 3:54 PM
    Clearscore seem to have been having problems of late.

All my credit cards were mysteriously removed from my report last month and this month they're apparently going to remove one of my current accounts too.

All of them are still showing on my statutory Equifax report.

They also have me listed as living at an old address even though all my accounts and the electoral register have me listed at my most recent address.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,104Posts Today

8,697Users online

Martin's Twitter