Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • IvanaParis
    • By IvanaParis 6th Jul 19, 1:57 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    IvanaParis
    Claim company charge me with fees for no service
    • 6th Jul 19, 1:57 PM
    Claim company charge me with fees for no service 6th Jul 19 at 1:57 PM
    Dear all,

In case of flight delay I was told that we were entitled to claim for a delay. Unfortunately, while submiting a claim I was online and added all flight details to an online claims company I came across (AirHelp and 3 more).

The fastest resolution came from AirHelp and I was charged for this servis paying fees.

The other claim copmanies kindly inform me that the airline company has informed them that the payement was already done but another claim company.

In contrast, the last one, answer later to my requirement saying that the airline company confirmed that the payement was done AirHelp claim company and they are anyway asking for their comission of 25% ? No Win No fee or fee for everyone and win only from one claim company ?

I think that I am a victim of fraud and swindling, while they are trying to make money by unfavorable/hidden terms and conditions, without seemingly recovering compensation for their clients/victims. Moreover, I even receive a threatening messages that they will progress it to court if I don't send the payement for 5 days.

Can you please give me some advices what should I do in this case. Thank you in advance for your answer.

King regards,
    Last edited by IvanaParis; 06-07-2019 at 2:58 PM.
Page 1
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 6th Jul 19, 2:15 PM
    • 12,235 Posts
    • 7,966 Thanks
    Caz3121
    • 6th Jul 19, 2:15 PM
    • 6th Jul 19, 2:15 PM
    why did you engage with multiple companies?
    have you been through the contract you entered into with ClaimHelp to see whether they state they will charge you in this situation?
    • Westin
    • By Westin 7th Jul 19, 8:06 AM
    • 1,953 Posts
    • 1,419 Thanks
    Westin
    • 7th Jul 19, 8:06 AM
    • 7th Jul 19, 8:06 AM
    OP posted same on Trip Advisor Air Travel forum and has been shot down in flames.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k12694288-Claim_company_charge_me_with_fees_for_no_service-Air_Travel.html

Seems she made four simultaneous claims via four separate claims companies.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

132Posts Today

2,231Users online

Martin's Twitter