cheap or free hen night party bag fillers

Comments

• lennysgirl
    lennysgirl Posts: 42 Forumite
    Thank you so much everyone for the replies and ideas, so far I have some badges and fortune cookies, need to get a move on and get the rest on payday as I only have two weeks to go.

I am going to make a cd for each bag with some of the hens fave songs and then some typical hen party music, any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks again everyone x
  • yummy-mummy-amy
    yummy-mummy-amy Posts: 1,074
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am going to make a cd for each bag with some of the hens fave songs and then some typical hen party music, any ideas greatly appreciated.

dancing queen
    ladies night
    saturday night (whigfield)
    i'm so excited
    i will survive
    its raining men
    girls just wanna have fun (cyndi lauper)
    due to spilling coffee :coffee: on my keyboard it works when it wants to :rotfl:

member 1254 sealed pot 4
  • abatha
    abatha Posts: 161 Forumite
    edited 22 May 2011 at 6:57PM
    I have just brought some pre filled hen party bags on Ebay £3 per bag which contained 8 things which I got to choose from.
    I've also purchased a willy shaped ice cube tray and im going to attempt to make willy chocolates using that as a mould and pop a couple of those in the bags too, the tray was only £3 (ebay) and I figured I would see how well cheap 30p basics chocolate would melt
  • Emmarillo
    Emmarillo Posts: 513
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    dancing queen
    ladies night
    saturday night (whigfield)
    i'm so excited
    i will survive
    its raining men
    girls just wanna have fun (cyndi lauper)

Like a Virgin
    Wake Me Up Before You GoGo
    Jump (pointer sisters)
    Love Is a Battlefield
    Baby One More Time
    Wannabe

Maybe some of those?
  • lennysgirl
    lennysgirl Posts: 42 Forumite
    Great song suggestions, thanks so much! I was thinking of some things I could make quite cheaply on the computer, was thinking of making some dare cards for them, what do you think?
  • Emmarillo
    Emmarillo Posts: 513
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Great idea Lennysgirl.
  • malibusami86
    malibusami86 Posts: 217
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    want to bump this - any other suggestions???? i will be making my sisters hen night packs & want to start early............
    aswell as the fragrance samples, does anyone know where i could get some cosmetic samples from?
    or anywhere that gives free drink vouchers for when we go out?

many thanks
  • twink22
    twink22 Posts: 239 Forumite
    I got some makeup quite cheap on ebay from BingCosmetics, sets of 12 for between 2 and 4 pound also got some born to shop trolley tokens for about £3 for 12, lollies, nail files, notebooks, pens, tissues, chocolate bar, candle all in packs that i split up from £shop and B&M Bargains, vodka shots from Macro, socks from primark- I spent about £6 on each bag but got a lot in them for that.
  • lauz8726
    lauz8726 Posts: 23 Forumite
    want to bump this post, any one seen anything lately that can be put in hen party bags,i need to make 25 so need everything as cheap as possible. or any1 have any new ideas since the last post in 2011? x
  • Frances456
    Frances456 Posts: 26 Forumite
    I made some up last year, got loads of little bits from Ebay wholesale items e.g nailvarnish, badges, willy based items etc

Also went to poundland and in their party section they have heart bubble wands, party poppers, mini bags of haribo, sweets etc

Also for the Bride I asked her husband to be if he would like to buy her a small something so I could present it to her on the night, he got her a really nice bracelet and she loved getting the gift from him when he wasnt there!

Hope that helps! x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport