Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • S1oane
    • By S1oane 19th Jul 19, 10:16 AM
    • 42Posts
    • 8Thanks
    S1oane
    Rubbish Clearance in Bangor/North Down
    • 19th Jul 19, 10:16 AM
    Rubbish Clearance in Bangor/North Down 19th Jul 19 at 10:16 AM

Hi

I have three builders’ bags of rubbish (old laminate floor etc.), hedge trimmings and old internal doors to dump in Bangor - Tradesmen would not remove due to disposal costs.

Appreciate any recommendations in the area please for a man/men in a van to remove or dispose of please, who are not too difficult to pay.

Thanks

Page 1
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 19th Jul 19, 11:40 AM
    • 3,830 Posts
    • 4,123 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 19th Jul 19, 11:40 AM
    • 19th Jul 19, 11:40 AM
    My daughter introduced me to two possibles for getting things like this done - whether they exist where you are I don't know, but there might be something similar - one is Airtasker, the other is Hire a Hubby. Do you have a free paper you could look at online or pick up in a local shop? Or you could put an ad in your local shop asking for someone who could take it away for you?
    • Milko
    • By Milko 20th Jul 19, 1:56 PM
    • 627 Posts
    • 368 Thanks
    Milko
    • 20th Jul 19, 1:56 PM
    • 20th Jul 19, 1:56 PM
    JEC Solutions on Facebook
    Or ask the "clowncil" to come & collect it, seeing as it's their fault that we tradesmen can't use the facility that we help fund
    • Kernel Sanders
    • By Kernel Sanders 21st Jul 19, 9:28 AM
    • 3,480 Posts
    • 1,417 Thanks
    Kernel Sanders
    • 21st Jul 19, 9:28 AM
    • 21st Jul 19, 9:28 AM
    In England and Wales at least, whoever collects it has to have a licence. If they don't and they just dump it in the countryside, then YOU are liable for the fine.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,755Posts Today

9,341Users online

Martin's Twitter