Best Broadband deals - TalkTalk

capers626
capers626 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited 17 July 2019 at 11:26PM in Broadband & internet access
Hi :)

Just checking the best broadband deals (based on effective monthly cost) via the MSE website and near the top is TalkTalk, my current provider.

When clicking on the 'Get deal' link for TalkTalk, you are directed to a screen which mentions the £50 gift card but also includes the following (I've only shown the first two terms and conditions):

"T&C's, FAQ's & Contact Details
  1. £50 voucher when you purchase Unlimited Fast broadband, via the link provided in the page, before 18/07/2019.
  2. Vouchers are only available for new TalkTalk customers via online purchases, not over the phone or webchat".

Comparing the information to that shown on the MSE website there are a couple of crucial differences:

1) The deadline for signing up to the deal is shown as before 18/7/19, not 11:59pm on that date.

2) The deal appears to be only open to new rather than existing TalkTalk customers.

I appreciate the information is shown on the MSE website in good faith and may have been changed by TalkTalk at a later time.

I can echo the rather patchy/poor customer service rating for TalkTalk so am looking to switch provider but will carry out some more research before making a final decision.

All the best,
Andy

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills