Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kim kim
    • By Kim kim 11th Jul 19, 9:18 PM
    • 2,794Posts
    • 3,999Thanks
    Kim kim
    0 WOW
    Dollar bills
    • 11th Jul 19, 9:18 PM
    0 WOW
    Dollar bills 11th Jul 19 at 9:18 PM
    Going to a carribean AI in October. Be lovely to have £100 worth of dollar bills for bar/pool tips for drinks served.
    Where can I get that many dollar bills?
    Or even 50.
Page 3
    • interstellaflyer
    • By interstellaflyer 14th Jul 19, 10:41 AM
    • 1,786 Posts
    • 1,035 Thanks
    interstellaflyer
    I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere in the uk I could order them.
    I asked in the post office today, but he says he doesn’t order in, he gets what denominations he’s given.
    Originally posted by Kim kim
    Sainsburys' certainly have $1 notes available in store.
    I hate football and do wish people wouldn't keep talking about it like it's the most important thing in the world
    • mattyprice4004
    • By mattyprice4004 14th Jul 19, 10:43 AM
    • 4,086 Posts
    • 3,730 Thanks
    mattyprice4004
    Nice, the OP gets all sort of tips and help but comes back with rude snippy comments instead of thanking for info, even if not exactly what was asked for (but still given to help regardless).

I wonder why people bother helping out on forums like this when the original posters are usually so thankless that people have given up their free time to help.

Just my 2p, of course...
    • Kim kim
    • By Kim kim 14th Jul 19, 1:02 PM
    • 2,794 Posts
    • 3,999 Thanks
    Kim kim
    Nice, the OP gets all sort of tips and help but comes back with rude snippy comments instead of thanking for info, even if not exactly what was asked for (but still given to help regardless).

I wonder why people bother helping out on forums like this when the original posters are usually so thankless that people have given up their free time to help.

Just my 2p, of course...
    Originally posted by mattyprice4004
    I was polite until people started getting a bit rude with me.
    I do actually know what I want & I was very clear about it.
    People were suggesting they knew better.
    I have thanked everyone who answered my question.
    • Nick_C
    • By Nick_C 14th Jul 19, 1:13 PM
    • 5,273 Posts
    • 8,334 Thanks
    Nick_C
    This thread has got very silly.

This is some good advice and information within it, but the tone of some of the posts is really unhelpful.

Can we all draw a line under this and move on?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

113Posts Today

2,299Users online

Martin's Twitter