Fitbit charge 3 or Versa

Hi all I currently have the fit bit charge 2 and I mainly use it to wake me up as I am deaf. It’s worth it just for that.

I’m thinking of getting a new Fitbit but not sure between the charge 3 and the Versa. I can’t seem to find anything about he vibration. Is it stronger on both compared to the charge 2 . Also does the Versa track your swim like the charge 3 please.

I do have an iPhone so will alerts for social media and texts from WhatsApp come up please?

Thank you
Mortgage free wannabe 

Actual mortgage stating amount £75,150

Overpayment start date 1/3/23.

Starting balance £66,565.45

Current balance £63,787.16

Comments

• jaybeetoo
    jaybeetoo Posts: 1,337 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    The Versa vibrates the same as the Charge 3, does WhatsApp alerts and tracks swimming lengths.

I have a Charge 3 and my wife has a Versa. The battery life is much better on the Charge 3.
  • Versa does do everything the same as Jaybeetoo said - But I definitely prefer the Versa as it looks more like a normal watch, while the charge 3 looks like a fitness tracker.

From the Versa, I easily get almost a week of battery which is more than enough for most people (Compared to the Apple watch where you have to charge it twice a day..)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure