Seating chart

Options
Hi

Looking for advice on a seating chart for our wedding. We are having an E-shape table layout (three long tables branching off the top table) and a lot of the templates on wedding stationery websites aren't suited to this layout.

Has anyone had an E-shape table layout and if so do you have recommendations for where we can get our seating chart from? Or has anyone made on themselves?

Also, how did you/are you going to present your seating chart at your wedding? By this I mean what did you present it on?

Comments

• 74jax
    74jax Posts: 7,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We had free seating so no chart but can't you just draw it?

Or put names on the table?
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
  • PrettyKittyKat
    PrettyKittyKat Posts: 1,270 Forumite
    Options
    Your seating plan at your wedding doesn't need to be exactly in the shape of the tables. Even though all the tables join the make one huge one as they are clearly defined (top table) 3 branches, I would still 'name' them then just do a seating plan with the table names on.

Our tables I printed onto a fancy card and then stuck onto a piece of wood (last minute, night before the wedding, design! haha). I think the ones where people put them in multi frames look effect and would be very quick and cheap to do.

For a seating plan to use for the caterer/setting up the tables, then I would just create a simple shape of the tables on excel. Make sure each table has two columns so you can write the name of the person on each side of the table.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure