Stubhub Seller terms - legal?

2»

Comments

• Today StubHub have tried to justify dropped sale fees with the following statement. Very interested to hear anyones views. Thanks

The charges would be taken from a credit card/debit card you have added to your StubHub account. In terms of not fulfilling your order and the legal implications surrounding this. When listing tickets with ourselves, you agree to our terms and conditions which state: "7.3 By listing a Ticket for sale, you are making a binding offer to sell that Ticket to a Buyer who purchases the Ticket at the Sales Price. When a Buyer accepts your offer by purchasing your Ticket through our Site, you are contractually bound to deliver that exact Ticket for Sales Price and within the required delivery timeframe. You are obligated to monitor your inventory and ensure all listings are accurate. Under no circumstances may Sellers cancel orders at one price and repost the same tickets for a higher price. Failure to fulfill your orders will lead to charges as stated in this User Agreement and Seller Policies."
    As per the consumer contracts regulation 2013 specifically point H, which indicates that if a contract is not adhered to in terms of a leisure activity (which event tickets fall under) then the order can be cancelled and our user policies enforced which we are doing here through charging yourself.
    The charges to yourself are the £25.00 administration fee and the cost incurred by ourselves to make it right for the buyer (source replacement tickets) as per our Fan Protect Guarantee.
  • Hi, I was wondering what the outcome of this was as I am in a similar situation?
  • I'm in a similar situation, please tell us how wha's going on with your issue
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure