Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Alan Bowen
    • By Alan Bowen 24th Aug 15, 7:42 PM
    • 3,263 Posts
    • 1,648 Thanks
    Alan Bowen
    • 24th Aug 15, 7:42 PM
    • 24th Aug 15, 7:42 PM
    This portion of the website was set up to answer questions after the Icelandic volcanic eruption in 2010. As a result very, very few people will look here to offer advice. I suggest you report under the main overseas holidays section above.

If the flight didn't operate at all and they offered no alternative, it would seem obvious that you should get a refund for that part of the ticket. The problem maybe that it is part of a longer itinerary in which case calculating the cost is rather more difficult but if it is a point to point ticket, I can see no reason to refuse a refund, but then I am no expert in Australian law..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,744Posts Today

5,553Users online

Martin's Twitter