Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Oh dear. I thought that was a baby's nappy_pale__pale__pale_

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I did brush it onto a handy wipe, not botty wipe. :p

Found an opened pack with couple left while sorting but they were completely dried out. :eek:
  • Tinyshoes
    I hobbled into T today to buy my Napolina whole wheat pasta for Green Jinn.

As I walked out, I scrunched up the receipt into a little ball and popped it into the bin.

It wasn't until an hour later that I realised:o

What's all that about?

Think I'm turning into Anon:o:D

Now that is definitely a badge revoking incident. :eek:
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    And I still haven't received any conditional spends since they dropped the mypicks. :(

Even the couple of small cashback shops I have done lately didn't give me any till splits.

Hopefully it might have put me back on their radar. I did a survey the other week and there was a relevant question to have a little moan about it. :o

Mine stopped arriving after they dropped mypicks too. I was looking online thinking I would email them but ended up on a page that gave reasons why people might not get mail shots - I followed the advice and went into mysettings and changed my marketing preferences. Somewhere along the line my preferences seem to have been changed to 'no mail contacts' and I had to change them back again. I will wait and see if I now get any vouchers.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Saversue Hope the week ends better and next week is good

Thanks to the op for the reminder about the meat free stuff in sains

I will need to pop out again :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: IMO its too warm to do any amount of housework
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    I put my Fuel receipt in yesterday for £2.98 and it's in my PayPal account today:)

It's down to £2 in A today.

Might have to get one for Mr TM...........and Oz:D
    Lovely, mine is in as well. Both of them. Separate accounts of course. :)
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Lovely, mine is in as well. Both of them. Separate accounts of course. :)

Same pp account with different emails?
    Or different pp accounts please nettie?

By the way my latest email from cs said they were aware that there's a problem, use q for the time being!
    We could have answered that ourselves.....
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    tbw wrote: »
    Mine stopped arriving after they dropped mypicks too. I was looking online thinking I would email them but ended up on a page that gave reasons why people might not get mail shots - I followed the advice and went into mysettings and changed my marketing preferences. Somewhere along the line my preferences seem to have been changed to 'no mail contacts' and I had to change them back again. I will wait and see if I now get any vouchers.

I did check that early in the year as I stopped getting anything and it was fine, but that was before they stopped my picks I suppose I ought to check again really thanks for the nudge tbw.
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Same pp account with different emails?
    Or different pp accounts please nettie?

By the way my latest email from cs said they were aware that there's a problem, use q for the time being!
    We could have answered that ourselves.....
    Different emails and different paypal.
    They aren't so sharp fixing the problem with cs are they?
  • Tinyshoes
    tbw wrote: »

Well I never that page was completely different to last time I checked and nothing was ticked on it. :eek:

Options for tick boxes for yes please or no thanks. It definitely wasn't like that when I checked earlier in the year. :( And I definitely didn't say no to receiving anything. I also think I clicked to carry on receiving when they emailed with those changes in May but maybe that was just for emails...

Oh well fingers crossed for both of us. Thanks again :)
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :)

Trying to book holiday to Portaventura for That Sister, her children & I and the prices keep going up even in a private window browsing.

We are going to Parents next week :)

Had to rush poor Bryn cat to vets as his heart was suddenly pounding this morning :eek:
    Heart murmur :(
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure