Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jreynolds93
    • By jreynolds93 17th Jun 19, 10:42 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jreynolds93
    Help/advice needed on my PCP excess mileage!!
    • 17th Jun 19, 10:42 AM
    Help/advice needed on my PCP excess mileage!! 17th Jun 19 at 10:42 AM
    Good Morning All,

I am just under 2 years into my pcp agreement with VWFS Audi, it is an AUDI A1 and had agreed a 10k a year on mileage, after changing jobs i have well exceeded the limit of 10k and have done 40k miles, when i signed up i only did so because they said after two years i could give the car back as id be halfway through the agreement.

when i asked about VT the car in September i was told i still have another year on this as the halfway point includes other costs in the agreement, i have gotten myself in around 3k of debt and keep struggling to keep up with the costs of the car and keep worrying about having to pay the excess mileage at the end of the agreement as i wont have the funds to pay it. Is there anything i can do, would it be best to take my agreement to CAB to see if there is anything stated in the agreement.
Page 2
    • foxy-stoat
    • By foxy-stoat 20th Jun 19, 12:23 PM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 2,745 Thanks
    foxy-stoat
    Indeed.
    Just over 25/month difference for 75%+ higher mileage...
    Originally posted by AdrianC
    Bargain if you ask me !
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,590Posts Today

7,735Users online

Martin's Twitter