Vpn

Comments

• debitcardmayhem
    debitcardmayhem Posts: 11,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 21 July 2017 at 11:14PM
    DavidP24 wrote: »
    I will comment where I see fit, to deter others as you have done hundreds of times

BTW it says on mine

Latest Post by AndyPix
    21st Jul 2017 12:04 PM

Of course it will be updated now
    Of course see my in context post above unless you try to get it removed as spam or trolling or whatever ....
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
  • debitcardmayhem
    debitcardmayhem Posts: 11,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forum has been fine, I think somebody has been on holiday, but now following me around criticizing my posts trying to bait me.
    I have just returned today from 5 days holiday in Malaga celebrating my birthday .... does that count
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
  • RumRat
    RumRat Posts: 4,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Does this mean I'm famous?? :D
    Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
    A PIRATE
    Not an Alcoholic...!
  • RumRat
    RumRat Posts: 4,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Better to be infamous!
    Pirates generally are.....
    t3824.gif
    Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
    A PIRATE
    Not an Alcoholic...!
  • slinga
    slinga Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I stopped using Hola because of a warning that came up when I googled it.
    But that warning no longer comes up.

Is Hola now considered safe???
    It's your money. Except if it's the governments.
  • Talukdar
    Talukdar Posts: 29 Forumite
    I’d like to share with you a VPN i just tried https://hidester.com. They have a protocol called “CamoWEB” which seems to be a proxy. I do a lot of streaming and SEO jobs and prefer to use this protocol, i can indeed change server in one second without having to wait for their two other protocol connection time it’s pretty useful when i want to change country / ip quickly.

From my test it takes 15/20 sec to change a server when using their Open VPN or Camovpn protocol (which is still pretty fast compare to other VPN providers).
  • digp
    digp Posts: 2,013 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Try:

proton vpn
    ?
  • Lambyr
    Lambyr Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    digp wrote: »
    Try:

proton vpn
    ?

I've been using Proton VPN since it was in beta (Protonmail user).

The early releases had some teething issues - most notably, the fact that after a certain time (or possibly data usage - never quite figured out which) the VPN would continue to show as connected but the traffic would not be coming through the VPN.

That issue has been fixed for several months now. However, I mention it because some people would be very concerned that it happened in the first place.

Overall, Proton works well. Occasionally, if set to login on startup, the software bugs out - I think it might be if it cannot immediately find an Internet connection - and requires you to enter your username/password again. I get very close to my maximum download rate on standard servers. The Secure Core servers (routes traffic through two servers) are a little more temperamental. It has a nice little indicator to show you how much load is on each server and a decent variety. It also has the usual features like a VPN Kill Switch if the VPN loses connection.

Aside from those early teething issues, and the occasional failure to connect at startup, I have no real complaints. I also like the fact that you can pay for the Pro plans monthly, which means that if it should ever start to become a bug-riddled mess, then you don't have to worry that you've paid for however many months up front.
    She would always like to say,
    Why change the past when you can own this day?
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    My recommendation is to ...

... stop posting :spam:

:)
  • World's most popular spam supplied by you

reported spammer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories