Lloyds bank acc reclaim

I have reclaimed my bank account charges and have recieved a cheque for over 3k but Lloyds have sent me the cheque before i hve recieved a statement or breakdown of repaid charges, call me cynical but are tge trying to get me to take the cash before i recieve the breakdown letter supposed to be sent to myself several days ago, not recieved it yet.

Anyone else had this happen?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    The breakdown will be along shortly.

There's no conspiracy.
  • Arrived 2 weeks later,
    Does anyone knowwhen Lloyds started there Gold Service AVA
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,780 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Arrived 2 weeks later,
    Does anyone knowwhen Lloyds started there Gold Service AVA

Unless you have proof that you started the product at launch, arguing the toss with them if they say you started at a different date is pointless. They know when you had it, their records will be accepted by the FOS in the absence of proof

For what it's worth however, I have seen a copy of a letter on a forum indicating March 1998 was when it came out, replacing the old Gold Service from before 1996
  • Tashakay
    Tashakay Posts: 16 Forumite
    It didn!!!8217;t state I can now access fund it just said investigations complete. And when I went there last week they said they need to futher investigate the bank the wire came from and that it would take two weeks to do that. I am running out of patient with this bank as I don!!!8217;t get why they would send me a letter saying investigation completed and still futher investigate while holding all my life savings
  • Tashakay
    Tashakay Posts: 16 Forumite
    I was sent money and my account was blocked for seven weeks now they said they are investigating when I call complaint department and last two weeks I was sent a letter that investigation complete and when I went there they said it!!!8217;s not complete they need to investigate futher please anyone with such case I really need my money
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure