Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Purchase usually take around 24 hrs to track in or show your account.

If that has not tracked, don't worry as you can get that EE purchase manually tracking by raising a claim here: https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

This will get that showing in your account, in your claims tab here: https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.

Thank you for your reply.

I clicked on the link and it says that EE broadband can take up to 90 days to track and claims cannot be submitted before that time.

Are you saying I should submit a claim now?
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Thank you for your reply.

I clicked on the link and it says that EE broadband can take up to 90 days to track and claims cannot be submitted before that time.

Are you saying I should submit a claim now?

Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Ah... I assumed your purchase was a mobile broadband purchase.

With their home broadband, that will indeed take up to 90 days to track into your account.

Was that purchase made over phone?

If that does not happen, do go ahead and raise a claim. Should you have any issues doing that, simply let us know.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Hey @bargainqueen8,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I did manage to find your account with the transaction ID provided.

To allow me to sort that out for you, are you able to confirm the cashback amount in question... I just want to make sure that the right amount is awarded to your account.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative

hi,sorry only just seen this as i stopped checking the thread.the amount was £35.i only checked as i looked and there is still nothing in my support box about this ongoing issue.customer services say i should have emailed MPAS but i am 100% sure there was nothing to say this when i did the transaction,infact its says in the faq i maybe contacted by this company.i have emailed MPAS but heard nothing and there is nothing regarding this matter on my account.i raised this as a support issue on the 18th march and i`m no closer to resolving it,if anything i feel further away and completely lost confidence in quidco.:(
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Ah... I assumed your purchase was a mobile broadband purchase.

With their home broadband, that will indeed take up to 90 days to track into your account.

Was that purchase made over phone?

If that does not happen, do go ahead and raise a claim. Should you have any issues doing that, simply let us know.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep

EE Home Broadband.

No not made on the phone.

Clicked on link and then done on line.

Why 90 days it is only 30 with TCB and although it stated the £150 was exclusive I found out straight after that TCB was £155!!.

Ok thank you. Will make a note on the calendar.
  • lgb2100
    lgb2100 Posts: 148 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    After signing up to the Health Lottery via Quidco and waiting for the cashback to be applied I receive the following email from Quidco.

"Hi,

We're sorry to tell you that we have had to decline your tracked cashback for The Health Lottery.

This is due to the fact that we are no longer working with the affiliate network processing cashback for this retailer, as it has become apparent that they are unable to pay us any outstanding cashback due to our members.

We will continue to speak to the network to try to obtain a resolution for you and if we should receive a payment for your transaction we will certainly insert this into your Quidco account. However, to manage your expectations, we do have to advise you that from past experience of this type of unfortunate situation, this is unlikely.

We do share your disappointment when this type of issue arises, as the last thing we want is for you to miss out on earning rewards with us, and we’re sorry we have to bring you this bad news.

Kind regards,

The team at Quidco"

however, the Health Lottery is still available to access via the Quidco Website !

Contacting the Health Lottery, I receive the following response...

"We have been advised that there are no issue associated with cash back payments from affiliate sites, subject to the deposits and entries made meeting the T&C’s related with their offer.

Please contact the affiliate site directly to resolve any issues with your entries or account.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Many thanks,

The Health Lottery Team
    www.healthlottery.co.uk"

Contacting Quidco (again), their response is....

"I'm really sorry to hear this. I can see that the issue was with the retailer's affiliate network that they were using. Unfortunately the network has closed down and is refusing to pay any cashback to us for the transactions.

As the issue was with the network and not the retailer we have managed to bring the retailer back onto Quidco with a new network.

Unfortunately though we are not able to claim this cashback from the retailer or reopen this for you."

Looking at the responses who also signed up via Quidco, this seems to be a 'regular' occurance...

user903193 - 20 April 2017 "Like other customers, met the criteria for the £6.60 cashback but has just been declined after waiting for 3 months. Will not be bothering to buy any more tickets from them again."

Frogmilla - 31 January 2017 "Met all the criteria for the £6.60 cash back which has now been declined. Pretty much this was the only reason I decided to try the Health Care Lottery. Way to many emails from them and when I use all of my deposited funds I'll not be participating further."

and many more....

Is this a way that Quidco avoids paying it's members the cashback earned !
  • lgb2100
    lgb2100 Posts: 148 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've created a thread, with regards to cashback being declined...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72540650#post72540650
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I've merged it into the main thread as it was a pointless new thread
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • jmacp
    jmacp Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi

Made a purchase in January from Weightwatchers claim is sitting at sent to merchant.

Proving I made the purchase isn't a problem. The fact weightwatchers have dissapeared from quidco leads me to believe that this one is going to get declined.

Please advise.

John
  • benj111
    benj111 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Post
    Hi sorry if this has already been answered, searched and couldn't find anything.

The cashback guarantee has a fair usage clause over the number of claims made, and amounts, can I ask what the limit is? I've noticed that TCB has been better for quite a few things recently and while I'm not a member there yet I don't want to get to the point where you stop honouring your guarantee.
  • cattarn
    cattarn Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi, I made a purchase through quidco with Holiday Inn Express, completed my stay in December. Discussed with quidco representative at 8 weeks later; was told they would query length of time with retailer. 5 months later purchase is still sitting at tracked and amount is 0. Please help.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback