IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstones LBC recieved

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    And that was stupid. Stop thinking the two daft threads about that this week are to be copied!

Coupon, you have such high expectations of the ordinary person. Very, very few go into bat with paginated folders and clarity. The normal is a jumble of papers and an rambling discourse on what the law should be.

@azz007. You're being offered a lot of help here which you can accept or reject as you see fit. The people that win here are lucky. The better prepared they are, the luckier they are.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Coupon, you have such high expectations of the ordinary person.
    I do! Together we can coach people to exceed the usual expectation.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • azz007
    azz007 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I appreciate all the help you giys jsut thinking ahead what the best approach would be as clearly gladstones do go court.

I have another question. Yes I asked for a paoer copy of the reply form which is received today.

But the lbc rebuttal I wrote from newbies thread. There's nothing for this, no acknowledgement or response to what I've asked. What am I expecting from them? If anythign? What's the purpose of writing the rebuttal. I don't get it? If they have jsut sent the paper copy form what happens next after I fill in?

And is there a guide on how to fill paper form?

Sorry for all questions
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Do not return this form if it's the standard form that accompanies a lbcca
  • azz007
    edited 7 July 2018 at 12:42PM
    Quentin wrote: »
    Do not return this form if it's the standard form that accompanies a lbcca

Why so? Seems to be the standard form sent
    It's the reply form they ask to fill in about the debt etc and FS attached .
    So why ask for a paper copy. In first place?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    azz007 wrote: »
    So why ask for a paper copy. In first place?

Because they are obliged to send it and failed to do so.

As simple as that.

You now wait patiently for your Claim Form from the County Court Business Centre in Northampton.

When you have that Claim Form, refer again to post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread for comprehensive guidance on how to deal with it.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 8 July 2018 at 4:55PM
    You certainly do NOT fill in any financial information, that's for people who admit the debt, which NEVER applies to any private parking charge, as they are always an 'outrageous scam' (Hansard 2.2.18).

There is nothing to mediate against a scammer.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • azz007
    KeithP wrote: »
    Because they are obliged to send it and failed to do so.

As simple as that.

You now wait patiently for your Claim Form from the County Court Business Centre in Northampton.

When you have that Claim Form, refer again to post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread for comprehensive guidance on how to deal with it.

They sent the reply form and information sheet paper copy with FS. So I suppose I will not fill this in or send back.

As they've not replied or responded to my Lbc rebuttal does this help in front of the judge?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    They sent the reply form and information sheet paper copy with FS. So I suppose I will not fill this in or send back.
    Correct.

As they've not replied or responded to my Lbc rebuttal does this help in front of the judge?
    Possibly, but unlikely.

Can I please refer you again to my earlier reply where I said:

• azz007
    Can I please refer you again to my earlier reply where I said:

if thats the case , maybe NEWBIES needs to be updated to not fill in the form if they havent followed the right protocols
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure