Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    chels wrote: »
    Quidco rep: Does the cashback for Amazon purchases include Amazon Marketplace purchases?

Hi chels,

Cashback is avaliable for Baby, Grocery, Pet, Car & Motorbike, DIY & Tools and Garden & Outdoors purchases anywhere on the Amazon site.

Thanks,

Leanne :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • topcat007
    topcat007 Posts: 246 Forumite
    edited 28 April 2013 at 10:23AM
    Delete delete
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,155 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Well, my ebookers £81 from last August (I booked 2 rooms but only received cashback for one and so raised a claim for the 2nd) was finally paid this week!

7 months wait, but fundamentally Quidco and the merchant have been honest.

Grumbles about the delay, and satisfaction with the outcome...
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 27 April 2013 at 11:14PM
    Hi Quidco Rep

I'm trying to raise a claim for missing cashback from the AA home insurance I got earlier in the week [over 3 days] (taking your suggestion of clearing all cookies, before going onto the site via Quidco to do the quote & buy in one session), however when it comes to Step 3

http://oi41.tinypic.com/mjpi1i.jpg

I assume there is meant to be a box next to the word "quantity" to enter a number, but as you can see from the image it is missing and it won't allow me to progress to step 4

Can you help

(Browser is Firefox, I've tried using IE 10 and it does the same)
    Hi Kite2010,

Well that does look strange!! The best thing to do here is to get in touch with one of our customer service agents. If you are a premium member you can take advantage of the live chat tool. If not you would need to raise a ticket. You can do this by clicking here.

Kind Regards

Brad
    Quidcare
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • hannah899
    hannah899 Posts: 1,165 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I have a few questions. Under Your net payment is says
    There is a problem with your account, please contact customer services?
    I have but no reply yet and I don't know if I did it through the proper channels. also the clicksnap beta, Is that just a trial at the minute as it lists all the supermarkets yet there is nothing under sainsburys?
    it might not be much, but its better than a kick in the teeth:rotfl:

2010 WINS: £80 SURESWEEPSTAKE, 2 FLIP MINO HD CAMCORDERS, TRIUPH CRYING WOMEN LINGERIE, TOY STORY3 LOTSO TEDDY BEAR, £150 BERRYS VOUCHER, XBOX 36O WITH KINECT
    Hi Hannah,

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with Quidco. Did you raise a ticket in regards to this issue? If you are a premium member you can use the live chat tool to resolve this with a member from our customer service team.

ClickSnap is a new venture for Quidco and we don't have any current plans to remove it. All of the offers can be redeemed at Sainsbury's. You can click on the offer details tab and it will give you a definite list of all the retailers that it can be bought from.

Thanks

Brad
    Quidcare
  • Hello,

My wife and I signed up for Quidco last week as recommended by friends. The first thing we did was take advantage of the Sky cashback deals, switching out line, broadband and TV services.

But I am really worried now. I have tried to log on several times this week and keep getting the message:
    "Your account has been blocked. Please contact our Quidcare team."

I have filled out a contact form twice now, but received no response

:(

Greg & Sylwia
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Hi Kite2010,

Well that does look strange!! The best thing to do here is to get in touch with one of our customer service agents. If you are a premium member you can take advantage of the live chat tool. If not you would need to raise a ticket. You can do this by clicking here.

Kind Regards

Brad
    Quidcare

It is working now, however it is asking for a quote reference number. As I purchased straight from getting the quote (in which the AA has spilt it up into 2 policies) I didn't make a note of this number. :(
  • bcgraeme
    bcgraeme Posts: 38 Forumite
    Hi Quidco Rep,

Last October (2012) I took out Sainsburys Home Insurance and at the time an £80 cash-back was being offered. It didn't track so taking Quidco's advice I waited for a month and, as nothing happened I raised a claim. That was over 5 months ago and still nothing has happened, despite Sainsburys having had the premium paid in full.

Any suggestions as to what to do now would be much appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure