Sun Superdays Out 2018

Options

Comments

• miss-piggin
    Options
    I am totally behind my little boy has tonsillitis so we havent left the house since last Saturday, so need any help appreciated please as wanted to take him for his birthday in July x
    miss-piggin :j Mum of 2 wonderful girls and a gorgeous little man.DFW Halifax£2330 Tesco£2576 Virgin£3238 Little£5468 Asda£242 Barc£240 Catalogue£1600 Halifax1£2k Halifax2£250 [STRIKE]Capital£100 Picture£53k GE Mo £30k. Mortgage1 £135k. TOTAL £236044.
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I am totally behind my little boy has tonsillitis so we havent left the house since last Saturday, so need any help appreciated please as wanted to take him for his birthday in July x

Hi, I know the feeling, I was going to book today but now have to wait till tomorrow after spending 2 days in hospital after a fall
    Even if you have no Sun Saver codes you can still book
    You’d need to enter Sun Saver codes everyday from tomorrow otherwise you’d be to late for Chessington
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    I have tokens going spare if they!!!8217;re of use to anyone. I!!!8217;d be happy to mail them. When I booked last night were gone up until September and August was all unavailable. I hadn!!!8217;t spotted anything in t&c!!!8217;s suggesting peak dates wouldn!!!8217;t be available but either they aren!!!8217;t or lots of people booked earlier yesterday lol.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Thanks, booked mine this morning Didnt get a Summer weekend as Id hoped but as its for a 3 year old Grandson thats no problem
    I got a weekday end of May so he will only miss 3 hours Nursery
  • Anskiyoung
    Options
    I would love your spare codes if you still have them? Many thanks
  • Pipsqueak123
    Options
    Hi there, if You still have a spare code I would really appreciate it. Im still collecting them through the newspapers at the moment but will still be 1 short by the end of the promotion.
    Many thanks
  • Pipsqueak123
    Options
    Hi there, I would really appreciate your spare code if you still have one available? Im still collecting them through the newspaper at the moment but will still be 1 short by the end of the promotion.
    Many thanks
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    It!!!8217;s tokens I have spare not codes. I need an extra code myself but intend to buy a second paper one day to get it.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    It!!!8217;s tokens I have spare not codes. I need an extra code myself but intend to buy a second paper one day to get it.

Hi, If you’re thinking of trying to enter two Sun Saver codes from the same day it won’t work
    It’ll only accept one Sun Saver code per day
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Hi, If you’re thinking of trying to enter two Sun Saver codes from the same day it won’t work
    It’ll only accept one Sun Saver code per day

That’s exactly what I was thinking, my sister is going to be one code short because I forgot to buy two papers earlier lol. Oh well either they’ll let me have a carer or we will just have to pay for the 3 year old and mainly stick to the zoo and aquarium as paying for a third adult too to allow all three kids on the rides they’re tall enough to be accompanied on is too much expense on top of parking and food etc.

How soon do you get the tickets? I’ve got a screenshot of my confirmation page but not had anything by email or post.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure