Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Sep 18, 6:11 AM
    • 13,795Posts
    • 43,052Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Samples via Alexa or Google
    • 8th Sep 18, 6:11 AM
    0 WOW
    Samples via Alexa or Google 8th Sep 18 at 6:11 AM
    New sample company that uses Alexa or Google Assistant. I have just enabled it on Alexa and asked her to send me a sample, she asked me a sample of what and I said Baileys, job done !

Direct link to sign up to send me a sample https://www.sendmeasample.net

Baileys Sample
    https://www.sendmeasample.net/baileys-social/?utm_source=baileys&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campai gn=baileys
    Last edited by sarah1972; 03-11-2018 at 4:13 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 3
    • harshitguptaiitr
    • By harshitguptaiitr 4th Dec 18, 7:55 AM
    • 145 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    harshitguptaiitr
    Seems like there are no samples available. Tried the following commands:
    - Diet Coke Exotic Mango
    - Kind Bar
    - Coke Christmas Pack
    • Nazanin
    • By Nazanin 19th Dec 18, 4:21 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nazanin
    Do you get email notifications when there are new samples available?
    • applesyumyum
    • By applesyumyum 22nd Dec 18, 12:28 PM
    • 109 Posts
    • 2,265 Thanks
    applesyumyum
    Not as far as I'm aware. Their site says 'keep an eye out for brands you like featuring the Send Me a Sample logo' so I'm guessing they display their logo on adverts etc. I've never seen any, just heard about the samples on this thread
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 17th Jan 19, 1:58 PM
    • 1,009 Posts
    • 3,938 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Received my KIND bar today which I’d forgotten about as ordered so long ago. Not seen any new offers since before Christmas so hopefully more will start popping up soon
    • d0nna
    • By d0nna 28th Jan 19, 11:15 AM
    • 126 Posts
    • 188 Thanks
    d0nna
    Send me a sample are now given out Mugler Alien Fusion samples. I just asked Alexa to send me a sample of Alien Fusion and have had an email confirming that my sample will be with me soon.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 28th Jan 19, 3:48 PM
    • 5,135 Posts
    • 10,724 Thanks
    minimad1970
    Tried these and Alexa back chats and says we have already requested 6 so she won't send more. We have had no samples at all
    Originally posted by Anon
    Same here, no reply to emails or messages either.
    Originally posted by stevejland
    The same for me
    Originally posted by minimad1970
    I'm still getting the same response, they're aware of the problem but 2 months later and they still haven't fixed it.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 28th Jan 19, 5:00 PM
    • 13,795 Posts
    • 43,052 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Send me a sample are now given out Mugler Alien Fusion samples. I just asked Alexa to send me a sample of Alien Fusion and have had an email confirming that my sample will be with me soon.
    Originally posted by d0nna
    Thanks, just requested and had email confirming.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Anon
    • By Anon 29th Jan 19, 8:10 AM
    • 13,692 Posts
    • 152,282 Thanks
    Anon
    I'm still getting the same response, they're aware of the problem but 2 months later and they still haven't fixed it.
    I am still getting the same error - I have had no samples at all, ever, as I have had the error since they started .

It is pretty poor they have an error, are aware of it but still haven't fixed it months later.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 29th Jan 19, 11:18 AM
    • 1,177 Posts
    • 2,298 Thanks
    Saetana
    Mugler samples are now out of stock.
    2019 Wins: £5.38 cash, football shirt, 2 x meal out for 2 voucher, 4x scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream
    • viv0147
    • By viv0147 30th Jan 19, 2:23 PM
    • 1,635 Posts
    • 9,767 Thanks
    viv0147
    Where can I find the current samples and how often do they do them? Thanks
    Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands
    • KxMx
    • By KxMx 31st Jan 19, 9:04 AM
    • 7,572 Posts
    • 11,060 Thanks
    KxMx
    Frequency varies.

There is this page :
    https://www.sendmeasample.net/whats-available-2/

But it's not very helpful. Sometimes throws up a 404 not found error, and when the perfume was available it wasn't listed on there.
    • viv0147
    • By viv0147 31st Jan 19, 12:16 PM
    • 1,635 Posts
    • 9,767 Thanks
    viv0147
    Send Me A Sample
    I have had a few freebies from send me a sample using my google home mini. I had the coke's, and a few others. I missed out on the bailey's because I was not aware of it by the time I heard about it I was too late, so the ? is where can I get the information about the latest sample offers.

• sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 31st Jan 19, 12:38 PM
    • 13,795 Posts
    • 43,052 Thanks
    sarah1972
    I have had a few freebies from send me a sample using my google home mini. I had the coke's, and a few others. I missed out on the bailey's because I was not aware of it by the time I heard about it I was too late, so the ? is where can I get the information about the latest sample offers.
    Originally posted by viv0147
    They are listed on this thread as soon as someone spots a new sample.
    • viv0147
    • By viv0147 31st Jan 19, 12:52 PM
    • 1,635 Posts
    • 9,767 Thanks
    viv0147
    Thanks
    Thank you for the information I just love having freebies

• Peewich
    • By Peewich 3rd Mar 19, 1:35 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Peewich
    Also if you go the the web site and click through the first couple of pages you will find and explore button at the bottom - it will say if there are any samples to claim

I have claimed two lots of coca cola so far - one regular and one mango but nothing available at the moment,
    • KxMx
    • By KxMx 5th Mar 19, 8:21 AM
    • 7,572 Posts
    • 11,060 Thanks
    KxMx
    That page isn't reliable.

I've seen it list the Cokes but not the last sample (perfume) nor is the new Benefit sample currently available listed.

New Freebie

"Ask Send Me a Sample for Benefit Porefressional".

Got my email confirmation.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 5th Mar 19, 11:15 AM
    • 5,135 Posts
    • 10,724 Thanks
    minimad1970
    Tried these and Alexa back chats and says we have already requested 6 so she won't send more. We have had no samples at all
    Originally posted by Anon
    And months later I'm still getting the same response
    They're obviously not going to sort it out.
    • sft
    • By sft 15th Mar 19, 10:38 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    sft
    Currently This Works Sleep Spray available. Just ask Alexa “Ask Send Me A Sample for This Works”
    • Tuttifruitty Theresa
    • By Tuttifruitty Theresa 15th Mar 19, 10:43 AM
    • 243 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    Tuttifruitty Theresa
    This works is out of stock
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 15th Mar 19, 4:13 PM
    • 1,009 Posts
    • 3,938 Thanks
    Luckystar
    This works is out of stock
    Originally posted by Tuttifruitty Theresa
    It just worked for me and had email to confirm. Maybe they’ve re-stocked
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

941Posts Today

4,299Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin