Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 12:40 PM
    • 13,797Posts
    • 43,052Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 12:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 12:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 101
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 12th Feb 19, 2:06 PM
    • 8,582 Posts
    • 30,227 Thanks
    Primrose
    That's unusual. Never heard of them phoning anybody to request them to participate. Perhaps they're really short of panelists in your area?your
    • redagila
    • By redagila 12th Feb 19, 4:50 PM
    • 4,477 Posts
    • 15,082 Thanks
    redagila
    Perhaps someone has unexpectedly dropped out so they need to fill the place quickly so they get the right amount of data.
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 14th Feb 19, 5:08 PM
    • 286 Posts
    • 196 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Survey letters delivered to neighbour
    My neighbour has given me two survey letters that were posted through his letter box. They were letters which would have gone through my letter box, not parcels, and no card left for me.

Looks like TNS doesn't want to know about wrongly delivered mail on the full survey as there is no option to record this. I would have thought this should be in the remit of the survey as it is important that the postman delivers to the correct house. Otherwise the full survey is missing the final part of the service. Poor survey design.
    • Queenriderbrekke
    • By Queenriderbrekke 14th Feb 19, 6:17 PM
    • 5,408 Posts
    • 51,131 Thanks
    Queenriderbrekke
    They have an additional survey to monitor Misdelivered items.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 3147.74 2013 1437.532014 2356.52
    • quoia
    • By quoia 14th Feb 19, 10:51 PM
    • 13,208 Posts
    • 141,652 Thanks
    quoia
    My neighbour has given me two survey letters that were posted through his letter box. They were letters which would have gone through my letter box, not parcels, and no card left for me.

Looks like TNS doesn't want to know about wrongly delivered mail on the full survey as there is no option to record this. I would have thought this should be in the remit of the survey as it is important that the postman delivers to the correct house. Otherwise the full survey is missing the final part of the service. Poor survey design.
    Originally posted by littlemoney
    In the HELP section there's a relevant Q&A ...

A test item was dropped through my letterbox by a neighbour who’d received it by mistake.
    How do I log this?

You should log the date of receipt as 'unsure' because the item wasn't delivered to you by Royal Mail, even if your neighbour tells you when it was delivered to his address. You will still be able to enter all other information.

There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • girlchops
    • By girlchops 15th Feb 19, 12:11 PM
    • 224 Posts
    • 1,814 Thanks
    girlchops
    Go, Go, Go for Correctly Delivered Survey!!
    Correctly delivered invite popped up just now while i was inputting received mail item. Completely forgot about these daytime invites as it's been so long since I've seen one!!
    Good Luck and Happy Friday
    • molerat
    • By molerat 15th Feb 19, 12:55 PM
    • 20,531 Posts
    • 14,802 Thanks
    molerat
    Just checked and got a pop up, no e-mail though.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 15th Feb 19, 5:31 PM
    • 427 Posts
    • 1,691 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I got the email but no invite. I've just sent a message to TNS telling them I want to stop doing the survey. There are too many cubes these days and I never get lucky with the Correctly delivered survey or the unaddressed.

I haven't been able to go to the post office to send a cube because the road was being re-laid with tarmac so I couldn't park. I wrote to them in advance telling them the item would be delayed and I've had five messages from them asking me to send it. I've had enough. I'll miss the stamps but not the hassle. It was fun six years ago when I started but it's not any more.

• beanielou
    • By beanielou 15th Feb 19, 5:54 PM
    • 62,577 Posts
    • 270,740 Thanks
    beanielou
    I got the email but no invite. I've just sent a message to TNS telling them I want to stop doing the survey. There are too many cubes these days and I never get lucky with the Correctly delivered survey or the unaddressed.

I haven't been able to go to the post office to send a cube because the road was being re-laid with tarmac so I couldn't park. I wrote to them in advance telling them the item would be delayed and I've had five messages from them asking me to send it. I've had enough. I'll miss the stamps but not the hassle. It was fun six years ago when I started but it's not any more.
    Originally posted by cherie1122

Have to agree it is certainly no fun now.
    In the last three weeks I have had 3 cubes and one box to post.
    I think it says 1 a month!!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • 1974Marie
    • By 1974Marie 15th Feb 19, 6:14 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    1974Marie
    I have been saying this for a long time. We should boycott this until they stop the cubes and large items. They should be seperate for those who have too much time on their hands. They should also be better rewarded. They are exploiting us and deep down you know they are. #drop the cubes, comprendre.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 15th Feb 19, 6:18 PM
    • 18,795 Posts
    • 47,659 Thanks
    elsien
    Correctly delivered invite popped up just now while i was inputting received mail item. Completely forgot about these daytime invites as it's been so long since I've seen one!!
    Good Luck and Happy Friday
    Originally posted by girlchops
    Got the email but was too late again. Bit of a theme lately.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 15th Feb 19, 7:01 PM
    • 427 Posts
    • 1,691 Thanks
    cherie1122
    That happens to me again and again.

• jazzyjustlaw
    • By jazzyjustlaw 17th Feb 19, 7:05 PM
    • 1,342 Posts
    • 1,889 Thanks
    jazzyjustlaw
    Hello. I’m new. Been training for four weeks, fifth week this week. Got my presentation pack and smarts for starting next week. Luckily I pass a post office and two post boxes every day. I was on waiting list for three years. A year ago I joined Kantar and photograph my post one week a months and then update it for the following three weeks. Does anyone else do that too? Finally, I got invited to do correctly delivered and this starts this week too!

Any tips, I have read the FAQS but anything else I need to know?
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.2.00 savers club - 20.00 saved and banked (got a 2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
    • SPOWER
    • By SPOWER 17th Feb 19, 8:42 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    SPOWER
    Hello. Im new. Been training for four weeks, fifth week this week. Got my presentation pack and smarts for starting next week. Luckily I pass a post office and two post boxes every day. I was on waiting list for three years. A year ago I joined Kantar and photograph my post one week a months and then update it for the following three weeks. Does anyone else do that too? Finally, I got invited to do correctly delivered and this starts this week too!

Any tips, I have read the FAQS but anything else I need to know?
    Originally posted by jazzyjustlaw
    Hi Jazzy. I like the sound of this taking photo's. Do you know how to joing this?
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 18th Feb 19, 6:25 AM
    • 427 Posts
    • 1,691 Thanks
    cherie1122
    It sounds a good idea so that TNS can see the post codes that we have to try and decipher, or the marker pen that's been used to cancel the stamp. Or even the number of items we receive with the stamps unmarked so they could easily be reused.

• beanielou
    • By beanielou 18th Feb 19, 4:18 PM
    • 62,577 Posts
    • 270,740 Thanks
    beanielou
    It sounds a good idea so that TNS can see the post codes that we have to try and decipher, or the marker pen that's been used to cancel the stamp. Or even the number of items we receive with the stamps unmarked so they could easily be reused.
    Originally posted by cherie1122

Both of which there seems to be more & more of recently.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 19th Feb 19, 12:08 PM
    • 1,749 Posts
    • 11,762 Thanks
    lesliejack
    check your dashboard, surveys available now
    essex girl in exile
    • jazzyjustlaw
    • By jazzyjustlaw 19th Feb 19, 6:50 PM
    • 1,342 Posts
    • 1,889 Thanks
    jazzyjustlaw
    Hi Jazzy. I like the sound of this taking photo's. Do you know how to joing this?
    Originally posted by SPOWER
    No I saw a link on MSE somewhere.
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.2.00 savers club - 20.00 saved and banked (got a 2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
    • gt94sss2
    • By gt94sss2 22nd Feb 19, 11:05 AM
    • 4,235 Posts
    • 2,001 Thanks
    gt94sss2
    First and Second class stamp prices to go up 3p from 25 March
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 22nd Feb 19, 1:13 PM
    • 2,678 Posts
    • 12,913 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Hurrah - that means the Large 1st I still have lying around have increased by 5p each as well.
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,428Posts Today

5,431Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin