Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Nov 13, 7:06 AM
    • 13,799Posts
    • 43,053Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis
    • 18th Nov 13, 7:06 AM
    0 WOW
    Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis 18th Nov 13 at 7:06 AM
    http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/my-john-lewis

Sign up for a John Lewis membership card and you will be entitled to a free hot drink and cake every month in-store.

Membership also entitles you to exclusive rewards, competitions, and local events.

Please Note: allow approximately 14 days for the card to arrive in the post.
    Last edited by MSE Rhiannon; 13-02-2018 at 3:29 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 58
    • Mee
    • By Mee 18th Nov 18, 2:10 PM
    • 1,175 Posts
    • 1,126 Thanks
    Mee
    I wonder if it will have Elton John on?
    Originally posted by Ziggy Stardust
    Oh no, I hope not. I didn't think of that - duh!
    Free thinker.
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 6th Dec 18, 1:16 PM
    • 1,408 Posts
    • 932 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    Picked up my free treat today, it was a smart little box with biscuit written on the outside, when I opened it there was a really pretty little Christmas tree biscuits covered in coloured icing, too nice to eat
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 7th Dec 18, 12:18 PM
    • 1,696 Posts
    • 9,778 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Nothing for me yet!!!
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 7th Dec 18, 5:12 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    Got the biscuits today at the Trafford Centre store. Not opened yet
    • lolly5648
    • By lolly5648 8th Dec 18, 10:12 AM
    • 2,229 Posts
    • 1,181 Thanks
    lolly5648
    Don't get too excited - nice box, difficult to open, then one biscuit in the shape of a Christmas tree with coloured icing.
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 4th Feb 19, 12:22 PM
    • 6,882 Posts
    • 19,754 Thanks
    Doc N
    More vouchers arriving now.

Free drink and cake 1 February - 30 April.

5 e-gift card for a 50 spend, same dates, but need to activate first.

Tea for two and a slice of cake (presumably each) after 4pm for 5. Same dates.
    • bargain_babs
    • By bargain_babs 7th Feb 19, 10:14 AM
    • 2,210 Posts
    • 21,765 Thanks
    bargain_babs
    never seem to get my vouchers any more - do I need to spend in store to receive them?
    TIA
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 7th Feb 19, 10:39 AM
    • 6,882 Posts
    • 19,754 Thanks
    Doc N
    never seem to get my vouchers any more - do I need to spend in store to receive them?
    TIA
    Originally posted by bargain_babs
    Probably not. Never go near the place, and that seems to be the surest way to get the vouchers trying to lure you in.
    • MoneyMate
    • By MoneyMate 7th Feb 19, 10:59 AM
    • 2,978 Posts
    • 13,581 Thanks
    MoneyMate
    Don't get vouchers anymore although spent a lot last year.
    There are more questions than answers
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times
    UK Resident
    • marvin
    • By marvin 18th Apr 19, 6:56 PM
    • 2,103 Posts
    • 3,183 Thanks
    marvin
    Wife's vouchers turned up today a measly free danish (from a small list) if bought with a hot drink before 12.... No chance of us using that we are never out and about before 12!
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 18th Apr 19, 8:15 PM
    • 1,883 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    paul2louise
    I just got a batch for my family for drink and cake valid until end July. ��
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 18th Apr 19, 8:17 PM
    • 1,883 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    paul2louise
    I tend to only use one card even tho my oh and I have reward cards, yet we both get same drinks offered. Wonder if they would group purchases on household as a whole. Does anyone else find that there vouchers are similar within their house. My Oh has JL credit card too. He does all the spending but I still get same vouchers as him.
    • evangeline
    • By evangeline 20th Apr 19, 5:46 AM
    • 135 Posts
    • 125 Thanks
    evangeline
    Thanks Marvin your post prompted me to look closely at the vouchers we received over last 2 days.
    Free coffee when you buy any cake at Cafe Benugo (which is Glasgow for us).Separate voucher for Free pastry(choice of 4) from The Place to Eat,Cafe or Espresso Bar which is the Edinburgh store.Edinburgh is closer but parking is difficult .Free pastry voucher Mon-Fri before 12 only.Free coffee Mon-Fri after 2.30. Household of 3,we all get the same although I am the only one who spends!Didnt get any “free” vouchers last time.
    • Dox
    • By Dox 20th Apr 19, 3:51 PM
    • 1,324 Posts
    • 984 Thanks
    Dox
    Received my last batch of vouchers a couple of weeks ago. Two vouchers each for drink + cake (no restrictions on time/where I could use within JL), a 5 off 50 spend, and free Easter eggs.
    • marvin
    • By marvin 21st Apr 19, 9:29 AM
    • 2,103 Posts
    • 3,183 Thanks
    marvin
    Got mine yesterday same as my wife free danish if buying a hot drink before 12.

So my wife will not be perusing their clothing and household sections for a bit then! The only reason we go in a JH is to get the free bits and then the wife spends ages looking around sometimes buying things.
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

99Posts Today

914Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin