Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • littleemiss
    • By littleemiss 12th Aug 11, 3:20 PM
    • 286Posts
    • 5,687Thanks
    littleemiss
    0 WOW
    The Savvy Circle?
    • 12th Aug 11, 3:20 PM
    0 WOW
    The Savvy Circle? 12th Aug 11 at 3:20 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Savvy Circle is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

I just recieved an email from supersavvyme to join the savvy circle. I have applied for 2 products to test. I'm just wondering since I've never heard of this before.. is it new? is anyone else a member of the 'VIP club'?

Thanks Sarah for pointing out the title:
    Exclusive new VIP area on Supersavvyme!

Here is the link:
    https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/en/m/login.php?redir=%2Fen%2Fm%2F
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 11:36 AM.
    I MSE
Page 2
    • warlycarly
    • By warlycarly 12th Aug 11, 11:57 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 175 Thanks
    warlycarly
    thanks have upgraded to VIP.
    I'm loving freebies!!
  • bargainhustler
    I, too got an upgrade with Savvy Circle. I applied for both products, hope I get to try them out! =)
    I hate twitches, but I LOVE glitches!!!
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 13th Aug 11, 4:43 AM
    • 2,714 Posts
    • 27,338 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    Also signed up and applied for the washing product.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2019
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST April 2019 - Spring Forward NSD 11/15
    • LadyH
    • By LadyH 13th Aug 11, 7:14 AM
    • 2,123 Posts
    • 2,009 Thanks
    LadyH
    Yes, I too received the e-mail and have upgraded.
    • tania-jo
    • By tania-jo 13th Aug 11, 7:44 AM
    • 422 Posts
    • 699 Thanks
    tania-jo
    I got the email and have upgraded, applied for both trials, fingers crossed!!!
    Please, pretty please!
    • 2boysmum
    • By 2boysmum 13th Aug 11, 7:48 AM
    • 389 Posts
    • 782 Thanks
    2boysmum
    I too got the e-mail and have upgraded, applied for both trials, just need to wait and see now!
    • glamrochick
    • By glamrochick 13th Aug 11, 8:04 AM
    • 1,249 Posts
    • 2,447 Thanks
    glamrochick
    applied for both, wonder how many people they send to
  • lexuslass
    applied for both, wonder how many people they send to
    Originally posted by glamrochick

Bold 2in1 is 10,000 people and the foundation is 5,000!!

I wonder how many people have signed up tho - I always think supersavvyme is quite a biggie with an awful lot of members!
    • littleemiss
    • By littleemiss 13th Aug 11, 10:54 PM
    • 286 Posts
    • 5,687 Thanks
    littleemiss
    Mine are still 'under consideration' gah I'm so impatient. Anyone had a status change yet? Would love to hear people being accepted
    I MSE
  • lexuslass
    Mine are still 'under consideration' gah I'm so impatient. Anyone had a status change yet? Would love to hear people being accepted
    Originally posted by littleemiss

ooooooh!!! I didn't realise you could check your status!!!

Off to have a look now!!

EDIT: I'm still 'under consideration' too!
    Last edited by lexuslass; 13-08-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    • perfect10
    • By perfect10 14th Aug 11, 7:15 PM
    • 351 Posts
    • 346 Thanks
    perfect10
    I didn't have an email from them but just clicked on the link and signed up anyway - have completed the surveys for both products I would be happy to try both - will keep fingers crossed
    • lewpster
    • By lewpster 14th Aug 11, 7:28 PM
    • 1,651 Posts
    • 7,029 Thanks
    lewpster
    Thanks, I have applied too : )
    • debbieharrs
    • By debbieharrs 14th Aug 11, 8:18 PM
    • 102 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    debbieharrs
    Just signed up for this. Thank you!
  • cupcake999
    I signed up a couple of days ago. Sounds very like Buzz, which I am also a agent for and have done quite a few products placements for them. Its about speading the word about new products with family and friends and passing on free samples or coupons.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 15th Aug 11, 6:16 AM
    • 1,177 Posts
    • 2,298 Thanks
    Saetana
    Please note that this is not an ordinary freebie, in fact the Savvy Circle sounds very similar to being a Bzz Agent - there is an information pack plus samples and/or coupons to be handed out to friends and you are expected to report on the product and promote it to the best of your ability. People might well get accepted for the first project (there are two running currently) but if you fail to comply with their expectations then it is unlikely you will be accepted for future projects. The info pack mentions stuff like demonstrating product to friends (Bold 2 in 1) and letting them touch and smell the product in question, admittedly its possible not to bother and just pretend but that is still going to involve a fair amount of work and, if it is anything like Bzz, links may need to be provided for reviews and promotion done online.

I'm giving a go personally (if I get accepted for one of the trials) but I thought it an idea to point out just what the Savvy Circle is there for - its not for giving individuals freebies and then hoping they will buy further products (like Rimmel and Max Factor do directly sometimes) but a medium for genuine testing and promotion of the product in question and it is going to involve some work, and not just a quick "satisfaction" survey either.
    2019 Wins: 5.38 cash, football shirt, 2 x meal out for 2 voucher, 4x scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream
    • jaygray
    • By jaygray 15th Aug 11, 8:15 AM
    • 550 Posts
    • 549 Thanks
    jaygray
    Many thanks for this, OP. I was able to upgrade my Supersavvy Me account via your link, and have now applied for both the Bold and Max Factor projects. Fingers crossed!
    A million thanks to everyone who posts
  • h007
    got an email about this today and signed up
    • red devil
    • By red devil 25th Aug 11, 2:39 PM
    • 10,414 Posts
    • 7,761 Thanks
    red devil
    still waiting to hear.
    • LadyH
    • By LadyH 1st Sep 11, 6:44 PM
    • 2,123 Posts
    • 2,009 Thanks
    LadyH
    Check your e-mails! I've just had one to say I'm part of the Max Factor project team.
  • mrs_nicholls
    I just got my message to say I'm part of the Max Factor one too!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

804Posts Today

4,864Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin