Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • venus69
    • By venus69 8th Nov 08, 12:08 PM
    • 4,646Posts
    • 33,178Thanks
    venus69
    0 WOW
    Free colour catcher (stops colours runs in the wash) (merged)
    • 8th Nov 08, 12:08 PM
    0 WOW
    Free colour catcher (stops colours runs in the wash) (merged) 8th Nov 08 at 12:08 PM
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Colour Catcher haven't got back to us about this offer as yet but further details can be found via the below link. We'll update with more information once we have it. Thanks to venus69 for sharing this offer originally.

http://www.colourcatcher.co.uk/

for your free sample

no more colour runs
    Wash with confidence every time!

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Zorica; 28-08-2015 at 4:05 PM. Reason: did not fill all details
Page 2
    • Ancelyn1331
    • By Ancelyn1331 29th Jul 09, 7:18 AM
    • 479 Posts
    • 298 Thanks
    Ancelyn1331
    I've ordered mine. Thanks Destruct.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • mrs angry
    Told me i can't have one as I've had one before! Well, if I've applied for one I never received it!!
    Originally posted by purcel
    i got this message too and i never got one before i might contact them again and tell them this

update: i emailed them to tell them i never recieved the previous promotion and they are going to send one out to me, had a nice email back very promptly
    Last edited by mrs angry; 29-07-2009 at 11:03 AM.
  • nicole**96
    free colour cather
    http://www.colour-catcher.co.uk/

fill in the form to recieve a free sample of colour catcher. Wash with confidence because they are great i always use them and they work perfectly.
    Allow 28 days for delivery
    • hunnybabyuk
    • By hunnybabyuk 30th Jul 09, 2:08 PM
    • 99 Posts
    • 74 Thanks
    hunnybabyuk
    Thanks, ordered mine I bought some of these once last year and they were actually really good xxLeighxx
  • J44H
    Due to high volume of requests please allow 28 days for delivery.
    If you don't get what you want today maybe the Postie will bring it tomorrow.
  • Busterollie
    Filled out the form - thank you.
  • Lindy-Lou
    They are great especially if you are on your own and only do one wash a week ie student. Bet the free ones work better lol
    Regards

LindyLou

Take care of the pennies, and the 's will look after themselves.
  • lalibums
    ordered mine thanks
    • chillymonster
    • By chillymonster 5th Aug 09, 9:36 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    chillymonster
    Boo,

Order mine thanks

• DdraigGoch
    • By DdraigGoch 5th Aug 09, 12:09 PM
    • 715 Posts
    • 3,996 Thanks
    DdraigGoch
    Ordered mine - many thanks

Thanks button clicked as well!
  • nippyone
    i got this message too and i never got one before i might contact them again and tell them this

update: i emailed them to tell them i never recieved the previous promotion and they are going to send one out to me, had a nice email back very promptly
    Originally posted by mrs angry

I got this message too, I've just emailed them as well and told them if I had asked for one in the past it was never received and it would be nice if I could maybe have one this time? I'll just need to wait and see?
  • babyboo121
    I got this message too, I've just emailed them as well and told them if I had asked for one in the past it was never received and it would be nice if I could maybe have one this time? I'll just need to wait and see?
    Originally posted by nippyone
    I did that too and they replied saying i wasnt the only one who had emailed to say this and would forward my email to the head office. 2 days later i recieved a sample pack through the post
    • halight
    • By halight 5th Aug 09, 6:57 PM
    • 3,587 Posts
    • 28,845 Thanks
    halight
    Thanks
    Iv sent for mine
    You can have everything you wont in lfe, If you only help enough other people to get what they wont.
  • angelturp
    thanks - ordered one
    • Scottish_Saver
    • By Scottish_Saver 6th Aug 09, 11:03 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Scottish_Saver
    Ordered mine, many thanks
    Scottish_Saver
    Achmore near the Isle of Skye
  • catsbumfluff
    Thanks DESTRUCT i've just sent off for mine too.
    • -/chris-/
    • By -/chris-/ 7th Aug 09, 2:19 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 1,429 Thanks
    -/chris-/
    Free colour catcher sample
    Here you go:

http://www.colour-catcher.co.uk/free_sample.php

enjoy
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 7th Aug 09, 2:50 PM
    • 13,801 Posts
    • 43,054 Thanks
    sarah1972
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1273209&highlight=http+www+colou r+catcher+free_sample+php

Merge request sent
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • -/chris-/
    • By -/chris-/ 7th Aug 09, 3:51 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 1,429 Thanks
    -/chris-/
    ooops sorry, thought it was a new offer
    • albionwarrior
    • By albionwarrior 7th Aug 09, 5:21 PM
    • 1,956 Posts
    • 3,492 Thanks
    albionwarrior
    ooops sorry, thought it was a new offer
    not only that they also keep your name on file so you can't apply again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,013Posts Today

4,940Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin