EDF, Can't get through to a human?? Help

Any ideas on how to speak to a human>? Its getting silly now.They did not take their payment this month, i'#m in credit with both gas and elec could this be the reason?
Also I#'m in alot of credit with my gas and want some back is that possible???
I get cut off everytime i try to speak to a human :( been trying for 2 days now./
Mum of 5 lovely chidren.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Comments

• t0rt0ise
    t0rt0ise Posts: 4,256
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    You could email them instead. They do answer, eventually.
  • aye been trying to call for 2 days , seems they might be a bit snowed in up in the north east....
  • t0rt0ise
    t0rt0ise Posts: 4,256
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Weird. I just called them and got through. Held for ten minutes but I didn't think that was too bad.
  • lemontart
    lemontart Posts: 6,037
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    they were doing work on their computer systems at week end so may be reason you could not get through
    I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    They are probably up to their eyeballs dealing with new customers re: £100 bonus.
  • backfoot
    backfoot Posts: 2,700
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Zay proberbly down't oondertand ze english accent and put the fowne down.

Merci. ;)
  • janninew
    janninew Posts: 3,781 Forumite
    karend1980 wrote: »
    Any ideas on how to speak to a human>? Its getting silly now.They did not take their payment this month, i'#m in credit with both gas and elec could this be the reason?
    Also I#'m in alot of credit with my gas and want some back is that possible???
    I get cut off everytime i try to speak to a human :( been trying for 2 days now./

I'm with EDF and they didn't take my electric payment, they took the gas though! I rung up (and got straight through) and they said it was due to an error in their billing system! I have been with them a year and had my direct debit reveiwed, it was found to be accurate, but my direct debit was cancelled by them! They have said they will take 2 payments in December, then back to normal in January, will wait with baited breath, utility companies aren't excatly well known for getting billing right!
    :heart2: Newborn Thread Member :heart2:

'Children reinvent the world for you.' - Susan Sarandan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family