Comments

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 5 March 2018 at 8:46PM
    pk04 wrote: »
    Good morning :)

Price changes in Tesco on the wines today

Did anyone happen to notice if the Barefoot rose was the moscato please? (and £6.48) If so it's now on offer in T so would work out at £2.79 each. I will try it later but I don't get off from work until 4.

ETA the 3 on Elaine's list have all gone up in price in T according to MSM

T often seem to me to be boogers for this as they are a "high-low" store: just don't seem to be able to keep the prices stable:(. The products could have gone back up in price in T or the offers could be rolled over. This could be "full price Sunday", when the products seem to go to full price online on Sunday but seem to stay the same throughout instore. The products compare against T at full price for this period until after t.com changes back to the offer within a few days online in order to roll the offer over. I don't know: I don't have time to check at the moment. In my view, T seem to be the worst at this, removing items from its website and changing prices to full price and thwarting my A shopping.
    From a Womble dated 05/03/18 Asda V Tesco
    1x ASDA Vanilla Cheesecake (each) bc 505478132829 £3.00 V £1.65
    1x Pepsi Max (600ml) £1.10 V £0.99
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Mixed Peppers (3pk) £0.99 V £0.95

The T product is regularly on offer in T so this should compare like this, or roughly like this, whenever T is on 'half price' offer. I had this product to watch for T to go on offer. They were on offer on a different cheesecake but I had the vanilla cheesecake at that time comparing against T who were then full price. I was to watch for the offer to go onto the vanilla cheesecake as the offers seem to go from one to the other and back again, or have an occasional period of no offers on either. This vanilla cheesecake is basically an item to buy in A whenever T have gone onto half price offer on their vanilla cheesecake and avoid at all other times. As usual, by the time I discover T are on offer, they are already nearly two weeks in. It should last around another week.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 5 March 2018 at 8:30PM
    curl_girl wrote: »
    The 3 for 2 is advertised in March magazine.
    Picture shows Tattinger at £35.
    Cortebella Chianti £7.28.
    Ca'Mandato pinot grigio £7.48.
    Aupouri sav Blanc £6.98.

2 different page ads.
    States from 1st March but says nothing about the end date!

:eek: £32.10 apg for 3

thats it cv less time on messenger for me, ill catch up on here 1st lol
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    di_s_wine.jpg

ellie14 and i delivered di`s wine today.:)not sure what everyone thought as we walked through the hospital carrying all that.:rotfl:
    it was lovely to see di and thanks to ellie for driving us there.:A

if i am sending everyone into tweets garden,shout to me from there.
    saO WELL DONE11, who gives a flying fairy if we are somebody's back garden!!!!
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    pippo wrote: »
    saO WELL DONE11, who gives a flying fairy if we are somebody's back garden!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lovely to see you both you really cheered me up. I'm sure the nurses were delighted with the sweets/ fillers, I took the red onions out though :rotfl: OH was mortified at having to carry it out tonight :rotfl: he has though, bless him. :D
    Well done Di's Oh ,, they don't have a clue, do they?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Di, glad you got your wine and well done Ellie and BQ for getting and delivering:T:T
    Good luck Di for tomorrow xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • aaarrrggghhh
    aaarrrggghhh Posts: 1,297 Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Don't forget to vote for Sarah and Waffle :)

tweets, for the match: http://soccerlegacy.net/premier-league-live-stream-1/

:)
    10 Ways to Spend All Your Student Loan In A Week
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks Picasso,

Next time I'll definitely go with them. Lesson learned there.

I doubt that I will complain as I prefer to keep a low profile and nothing lost at the end of the day. I went back this afternoon and got the crunchie trigger and different SA on the desk. So alls well that end well.

SnS

Oh good. Very pleased.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    tweets wrote: »
    Don't forget to vote for Sarah and Waffle :)
    bubbs wrote: »

Thanks for reminder. Ive been out all afternoon. Had a hospital appt to follow up previous blood test results that showed low wbc. But all ok now . Now in normal range. Phew :)
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    zippydooda wrote: »
    :eek: £32.10 apg for 3

thats it cv less time on messenger for me, ill catch up on here 1st lol

:rotfl: :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business