Sell 3 items and receive a £10 ebay voucher!

Options

Comments

• wishuponastar
    Options
    I assume this is an offer on private accounts?

I didn't get it sent to me (boohoo) and I'm a private seller, so I guess it is for only some private sellers perhaps.
  • killerboy32
    Options
    Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone has received their voucher? I had activated the offer and sold 4 items but no voucher yet.
    I understand it takes up to 6 weeks however I checked my ebay account today and noticed the ebay message with the promo has mysteriously disappeared and also the promo is not in my history at the bottom of selling page.
    After contacting ebay they say I did not activate the offer (not true I definitely did). But could not tell me why it has disappeared from my messages but will now investigate.
    Looks like they are trying to remove any signs of it from my account! Just a heads up in case anyone else encounters similar issues.
  • BargainJunky
    BargainJunky Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can find no reference to the offer either!
  • sham63
    sham63 Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nor me. Sold 4 items so should get the voucher.
  • steviebabes
    steviebabes Posts: 2,032 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I kept the original email with the offer link. https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6190/
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 May 2018 at 10:18AM
    Options
    I kept the original email with the offer link. https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6190/

That's very useful for those who are asking, thank you.

There are a huge number of terms and conditions in there, it might be worth a read and a double check that every single thing was complied with (sneaky things like paypal only and only certain categories). Then maybe a call to ebay if it still looks as though sales were eligible and no voucher has been received.

EDIT, if the OP is correct and this offer finished on the 10th May then it looks like there is still potentially a further 5 weeks to wait

'The coupon code will be sent to you by email within six weeks after the promotional period has finished.'
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MarkP1
    MarkP1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The lady called me from an 00 353 number, we chatted & she had not heard of the offer but we checked and she found it.
    The terms and conditions say that the voucher will take up to six weeks to arrive in your e-mail inbox?
    She sent me a copy of the promotion and I just have to wait.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MarkP1 wrote: »
    The lady called me from an 00 353 number, we chatted & she had not heard of the offer but we checked and she found it.
    The terms and conditions say that the voucher will take up to six weeks to arrive in your e-mail inbox?
    She sent me a copy of the promotion and I just have to wait.

As per the posts above the offer said ''The coupon code will be sent to you by email within six weeks after the promotional period has finished.' ' and the promo only finished on the 10th May.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • killerboy32
    Options
    Anyone received theirs yet? Looks like we'll either be waiting the full 6 weeks or not getting it at all
  • BargainJunky
    BargainJunky Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have just received an Ebay message with a code saying £10 off my next Ebay purchase which needs to be used by 19th July.

Not checked for emails yet but I assume its from this offer as I did sell three items but the eligibility criteria was sketchy with lots of get outs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure