50 Challenges 2017

Comments

• Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Yay - just found a WEM for one of chickaroonee's Mumsnet posts (thanks pm sent ;)) - a Moana toy set! I love winning things for my two girls :j :grinheart

As I had to 'write a comment' I'm going to mark off my 'effort' challenge ;):D and probably M for Mumsnet/Moana :beer:
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Yay - just found a WEM for one of chickaroonee's Mumsnet posts (thanks pm sent ;)) - a Moana toy set! I love winning things for my two girls :j :grinheart

As I had to 'write a comment' I'm going to mark off my 'effort' challenge ;):D and probably M for Mumsnet/Moana :beer:

Some brazen buggas in here :p
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Won 20p on the Topcashback Easter Game. Will update total, as used all letters for challenge.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Moneybot wrote: »
    Or the Boots one where we were all going to Barcelona

wow, that's even worse!! i didn't enter that one cos i'm terrified of flying lol
  • mmm_wine

ooo, am i able to use my missguided win from last month as my effort one?? I had to describe the new collection using just one word - took a bit of time googling words to describe fashion :rotfl:

or am i not allowed to go back and change things?? lol i did only cross one thing off for that win :rotfl:
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,456 Forumite

Did you check that was ok with the newt? I think not :naughty:

As it's you she has said it can stand.

mmm_wine wrote: »
    ooo, am i able to use my missguided win from last month as my effort one?? I had to describe the new collection using just one word - took a bit of time googling words to describe fashion :rotfl:

or am i not allowed to go back and change things?? lol i did only cross one thing off for that win :rotfl:

Googling isn't that much of an effort but as you asked first and only crossed off one thing before the newt says ok.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • mmm_wine
    yay, thank you Newt!! :D

to be honest, googling to find the perfect word and commenting is about as much effort as you'll get out of me :rotfl:
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    That bliddy Newt needs a good kick in the a**e, soft as muck she is :eek:

(Walks off grumbling...) :rotfl:
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 12 April 2017 at 2:23PM
    Moneybot wrote: »
    Did you check that was ok with the newt? I think not :naughty:

As it's you she has said it can stand.

Oops :o Thank you oh benevolent newt :A (and Mrs M :D)

ETA - in my defence, I actually put time and effort into my Mumsnet thread comments, at least 5 minutes of my time!! ;)
    mansey wrote: »
    Some brazen buggas in here :p

What? Who? Where??? :huh:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

April's not been too bad to me, or I must be in the newt's favour ;):p, because I received a surprise Arrival DVD in the post today! :j

I saw it when it was at the cinema and loved it, but hubby's not watched it yet (long story, but we were supposed to go see it together as a rare 'couples date' but one of our girls was ill on the day so he had to stay behind - but at least I got the tub of popcorn to myself! Silver lining and all that :p lol :rotfl:) so he should be particularly pleased with the surprise delivery! :j

[trots off to update challenges...]
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,456 Forumite
    mansey wrote: »
    That bliddy Newt needs a good kick in the a**e, soft as muck she is :eek:

(Walks off grumbling...) :rotfl:

Kicking newts in the aspe would be a very disrespectful place to kick anybody :grin:

Newt is in a good mood as the hamper of popcorn arrived and it has some very interesting flavours ....

17904324_1299354736785035_7475518402932167365_n.jpg?oh=c2352fbbd485f1568596fb6b316c903d&oe=59546475
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport