manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Comments

• DRS123
    DRS123 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Has any one got called for Strat date ??? Or update regarding the start date?? I'm still waiting since 14th April
    Hi, sounds like there are quite a few of us I have been waiting since 3rd of April it can't be much longer now as the people who where interviewed in March have only just started getting their start dates, hang on in there mate you will hear good news soon! :)
  • sunven12
    sunven12 Posts: 24 Forumite
    I'm also waiting since 14th April, Still no call :(
  • DRS123
    sunven12 wrote: »
    I'm also waiting since 14th April, Still no call :(

The wating game is hard, think I'm going to phone on Friday as it will be seven weeks without hearing anything...
  • Krmad
    Krmad Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm probably being impatient but I passed the online assessment on the 12th of may and they said I will hear something in due course I've been trying to phone 0121 700 4026 but it just seems to be ringing out any help on when I should hear something and does anyone have a different number for Solihull or castle brom thanks :)
  • Kirkyboy
    Kirkyboy Posts: 21 Forumite
    I passed interview on 4th April manpower rang me today said I can start at castle brom on 9th of June or wait for solihull , I've asked to wait for solihull and she said I'll hear something in next couple weeks .
  • DRS123
    Kirkyboy wrote: »
    I passed interview on 4th April manpower rang me today said I can start at castle brom on 9th of June or wait for solihull , I've asked to wait for solihull and she said I'll hear something in next couple weeks .

Fantastic news, guess it won't be long for the rest of us now !!! Cheers for the info kirkyboy...
  • Kirkyboy
    No I think next couple of weeks people will start getting calls , I'm waiting for solihull as couple of my mates work at castle brom and said they don't get the overtime or weekend work solihull is where the £££ at .
  • DRS123
    No I think next couple of weeks people will start getting calls , I'm waiting for solihull as couple of my mates work at castle brom and said they don't get the overtime or weekend work solihull is where the £££ at .

I applied for Solihull but said I would consider any , but as its been such a long wait think I will be going to Solihull.... Getting excited now can't wait to get stuck in
  • EmmaS123
    EmmaS123 Posts: 116 Forumite

Why you didn't want castle Bromwich?
  • Kirkyboy
    I asked couple of my mates who have been at castle brom for 2 years what they think I should do and they said hold out for solihull the opportunities are better and there's a lot more overtime at solihull , they said people put requests in at castle brom to transfer to soilhull all the time .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure