Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 14th Dec 17, 2:12 AM
    • 5,979Posts
    • 52,029Thanks
    Frugaldom
    2018 Frugal Living Challenge
    • 14th Dec 17, 2:12 AM
    2018 Frugal Living Challenge 14th Dec 17 at 2:12 AM
    Join us here for year 11 of the Frugaldom challenge on MSE

The Frugal Living Challenge 2018

It's that time of year again, the time when we all need to start thinking ahead into the new year and how we are going to tackle any debts, generate extra income and squirrel away some savings.

Please take the time to read this post in full and if you have any questions, feel free to message me or ask in the forum.

This is an adaptation of the original NYK/Frugaldom 'Living on £4,000 for a Year' challenge. It has been running here on MSE for several years, although these particular money challenges began back in the 90's, elsewhere. We have seen many changes over the years, so this version is a catalogue of diaries charting the progress of 'debt free wannabe' money savers.

Your budget is personal to you, it should fit with your personal financial situation.

If you would like to use a simple spreadsheet for calculating your annual expenditure, you are welcome to download a free copy of the original one HERE Simply overwrite the initial monthly amounts and the totals will auto-calculate. From then, it is a simple case of deducting (use the minus sign in front of the amounts) all your outgoings as the year progresses. It's worth while playing about with it to alter headings to suit your personal lifestyle. I've included a couple of extra columns for things like rent/mortgage & council tax and misc/debt payments.

Some have already achieved debt freedom and now follow frugal lifestyles in order to stay debt free. Others are still tackling their debts and living a frugal life in an attempt to reach their debt-free and/or mortgage-free day. Whichever stage you are at, feel free to join us and share your journey.

The following links will take you to previous MSE versions of our challenge:

The 2017 Challenge

The 2016 Challenge

The 2015 Challenge

The 2014 Challenge

The 2013 Challenge

The 2012 Challenge

Part 1 - January to March 2011
    Part 2 - April to June 2011
    Part 3 - July to December 2011
    Introduction to the 2010 Challenge
    Part 1 - January to March 2010
    Part 2 - April to June 2010
    Part 3 - July to September 2010
    Part 4 - October to December 2010
    Part 1 - January to March 2009
    Part 2 - April to June 2009
    Part 3 - July to September 2009
    Part 4 - October to December 2009
    Part 1 - January to March 2008
    Part 2 - April to June 2008
    Part 3 - July to September 2008
    Part 4 - October to December 2008

How it all began - Saving to buy a house without a mortgage 2007 Challenge

The original interest beater challenge

The original £1000 in 100 days challenge

The original free hobbies thread

IMPORTANT
    Please respect others' lifestyles and beliefs. We are not here to judge, we are here to support. Thank you

This challenge is about living a frugal, sustainable lifestyle - establishing your true cost of living, sticking to your budget, clearing any debts and making savings wherever and however you can to enable you to live the life you really want.

Frugal living isn't for everyone, but everyone is welcome to join us. Methods employed by our merry band of frugalers include batch cooking, stockpiling, preserving, foraging, mending, shopping in charity shops, reducing, reusing, recycling, Local Exchange Trading Schemes (LETS), vegetable and fruit growing, allotments, keeping hens, using cash back sites and earning whatever it takes to become self sufficient in managing the cost of living without incurring debt.

For some it is initially about clearing debt, for others it's about increasing savings, buying property, becoming stay at home mums or paying off the mortgage early. Some choose the lifestyle on ethical grounds. Above all, this is a fun and supportive way to manage your budget so you have control of your own cost of living. It's about NEEDS and not WANTS.

Living on a budget = living within our means.
    Frugal = thrifty, living without waste

Ideas to help you achieve and/or maintain debt free living
    Recognise the differences between needs from wants

Spend within your means
    Set a proper budget
    Quit expensive bad habits
    Houseshare
    Get a lodger
    Shop via cash-back sites and always price compare
    Buy reduced items in stores only if you need them
    Stockpile & bulk buy bargains that you use
    Batch cooking
    Make the most of charity shops
    Join freebie or waste awareness and recycling associations
    LETS trading - become active members of trading & exchange groups
    Bartering
    Grow your own herbs, fruit & veg
    Preserving & winemaking
    Breadmaking & home baking
    Card & gift making
    Order splitting/sharng for better discounts & reduced delivery costs
    Landsharing, allotments & frugal garden systems
    Online trading - auctions, stores, social media pages
    etc, etc, etc...

Monitoring and revising the budget is part of a good frugal living plan. Gifts & cards could all to be homemade, livestock needs to pay its own keep, anything else needs to be cash neutral.

The bits we need to include to make this work
    ====================================

Please read the MSE forum rules and help us to keep this challenge on track, thank you.
    If you have any questions about this challenge, feel free to PM me.
    The following is taken from the official MSE forum rules section:

KEEPING THREADS ON-TOPIC

Please try not to take threads off-topic. This can be confusing for new users and makes it especially difficult for people ... Where requests from Board Guides for threads to be brought back on track have not been followed off-topic posts may be removed. We encourage community, but not thread derailment.

Please bear in mind the main purpose of the site is to save money. The forum team has therefore been instructed to prioritise its time on the MoneySaving forums.

KEEPING TOPICS RELEVANT TO THE BOARD

There are two boards provided for off-topic chat and discussion. The MoneySavers Arms has been set up for fun, more lighter-hearted chat (although do still remember this is a family forum !!!8211; keep it clean please). Discussion Time is for discussion of current issues (read Martin!!!8217;s description).

If you post a topic that does not relate to the board it!!!8217;s posted on it will be moved to a more relevant MoneySaving board or to Discussion Time/The MoneySavers Arms.

This challenge is about paying for needs so we can afford to live debt free and save for/afford wants. It runs from 1st January to 31st December. The links will give you an idea of how previous challenges have gone and these will be updated accordingly.

If you haven!!!8217;t already, join the forum to reply!

GOOD LUCK IN 2018
    Last edited by Frugaldom; 29-12-2017 at 10:54 PM. Reason: updating
    I reserve the right NOT to spend:
    The less I spend, the more I can afford!
    Now running Frugaldom as a lifestyle social enterprise!
Page 16
    • Moll
    • By Moll 11th Jan 18, 9:21 AM
    • 212 Posts
    • 1,531 Thanks
    Moll
    If you look on the top line on the page (dark blue) on furthest right you will see 'INCOME'. Click on that and then click 'boost your income' (or something like that) and you will see 'top 25 surveys sites' on the list. It is very useful and full of tips as well.

WOW thankyou Lynnejk I joined MSE way back in 2005 and had never seen that at the top of the page, Just goes to show that we are always learning from each other . Ill have a good look at that tonight xx
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 11th Jan 18, 5:56 PM
    • 2,343 Posts
    • 22,730 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    Still plodding along. January is an expensive month as I pay the whole of the property maintenance for the year for the flat in one go, home contents for the flat(managed to reduce the payment) and the pre paid prescription certificate. Still sorting things out since my Mum passed away last month. Thinking of going back to temp work next month. Trying to be careful regarding spending.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2018
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST June 2018 A June Odessey(Staycation) NSD 11/20
    • Rosesandrainbows
    • By Rosesandrainbows 11th Jan 18, 6:06 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 313 Thanks
    Rosesandrainbows
    I'm plodding along to Kerry Woman. January feels like such long month. Are we really only on the 11th!!!

Things are still going well here. I forgot to mention that I didn't top the car up with fuel at the weekend like I planned and its gone and lasted me the whole week so I'm quids in there.

Nothing else much to report. Just can't wait to see how much money is still left in the bank account at the end of the month with out all the frivolous spending
    • Moll
    • By Moll 11th Jan 18, 9:02 PM
    • 212 Posts
    • 1,531 Thanks
    Moll
    My first week at saving for the hotel fees . and im pleased to report a massive first weeks saving of £38.88......so im on my way , Lets see how next week goes. OH went shopping , hes a sweetaholic ( Is there such a word) Chocs/ cake/ puddings/ etc etc) which I tell him he can buy as he gets through so much ,,,,,,,,,,,and im trying to lose weight !? BUT today , he went to Tescos to stock up on his goodies, and came home with a block of cheese, milk shake and squash , so I haven't had to pay for it , The cheese especially will be a big help . Met some friends for lunch in town , Usually id have had a big meal , but today I opted for a bacon sandwich , didn't even have a coffee as they provided free fruit water, which was lovely. Also today a letter from our vet arrived , Our dog has to have daily tablets for joint problems which is costly , , and they say they are going to provide a laser type option , that takes minutes and is pain free , which will help and repair his joints, and the first few people to phone in gets 3 free sessions ,,,,,,,we got in , Hope it works , He goes for his first lot of treatment on the 22nd ,
    Last edited by Moll; 11-01-2018 at 9:33 PM.
    • bustiblondilocks
    • By bustiblondilocks 11th Jan 18, 9:57 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 238 Thanks
    bustiblondilocks
    Since last Friday I've spent £4.05 on 1 lightbulb! And that's it. Am using what's in the house food wise. Still plenty left. 6 no spend days! Quite happy!
    Have decided to rejig the finances for next 3 months and that should clear the overdrafts. Suddenly hit me that I'm using overdrafts to try clear other debts and how daft that is! Then i can hit the rest of the debts hard....or at least that's the plan!
    Year to date spend on non bills: £171.69
    Year to date debt:£12500

Practically perfect people never permit sentiment to muddle their thinking!
    Mary Poppins
    • sinkorswim2018
    • By sinkorswim2018 12th Jan 18, 7:41 AM
    • 42 Posts
    • 462 Thanks
    sinkorswim2018
    Yesterday was a no spend day, I needed one. However, despite some unexpected spends earlier in the week I'm nearly on track for my £800 monthly budget. Also yesterday was an 8 hour overtime shift and I picked up another 2 for next month whilst I was there.
    February spend so far £401 (13.2.18) / £800 January spend :£794.91. Budget for month £800.
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2018 £398.36/£3320.38.
    • PlaysNicely
    • By PlaysNicely 12th Jan 18, 6:06 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 535 Thanks
    PlaysNicely

Hope everyone's OK and recovered from flu bugs - happy Friday!

And so to the progress report:

January focus on cutting outgoings got off to a flying start.
    Have been wanting to find an alternative to that well-known Bloomin' Teleconnection provider for a while because although we've been loyal customers for years, the prices just keep on rising whilst our package 'eligibility' just shrinks (for Broadband and phone). Tried to see what they'd offer me to stick with them in 2018 and was informed we weren't eligible for any offers, so watched (sort of) Martin's money programme on Tuesday night and followed up with the alternative provider they suggested for budget-busting new customer deals.
    As a result, have changed to a new BB and phone package with +Net. Even with choosing their top service for BB (I work online from home in a semi-rural area so need to ensure good connectivity for meetings etc), we'll still be paying less than half what Bloomin' Teleconnections were charging, for the same Openreach service, I think (it's always Openreach who come out to us when the Bloomin' Teleconnection doesn't work)!
    Plus although it took me until just about midnight to connect to the site (think it was very busy following the TV programme), I also managed to do it through TCB for a cheeky cashback of £95! Very happy!
    OH is continuing to help with the food focus. He not only got up early to hit the market for cheap veggies, he also made a meal plan to ensure we'll use it all. He's also said that he's happy to be mostly veggie now as it's so much cheaper! I've been a veggie for about 30 years, so really happy about this (altho' sure he'll still get the urge for a steak or bacon buttie every now and then)!
    Have also been recommended to try a particular homeopathic-based remedy for one of our dogs which, although a bit expensive to start with, has the potential to really cut ongoing vet costs, so trying that this month in the hope of it allowing the pet budget to balance a bit better this year. He seems to be taking to it OK, so will wait and see. Am doing this in conjunction with advice from a vet nurse who's in the family, so hopefully it won't compromise his care but will help the funds!
    Have achieved only 2 NSDs so far, but need to have a low-key weekend so don't anticipate spending too much.

Simple pleasures this week:
    * Still loving the spreadsheet, strange how it affects the mindset having to put the - sign in front of spends, am trying not to have to do this! Thanks again for this.
    * Birds and the secret life of squirrels in the garden, free entertainment at its finest, only missing a voice-over from David Attenborough!
    * Drawing up plans to give an area of the garden a bit of a make-over, but with a very frugal budget in mind. Part of the plan includes relocating a path to go over what it currently a kind of bed (aka bunch of soil at end of garden). OH has started digging and although he broke his spade doing so, found more stepping stones buried in the ground there, which will be repurposed to create the actual path. We found loads of these when we first moved in, and thought we'd used all of them, so great to find some more as it will certainly cut costs and fit in with the existing 'path'!

Hope everyone's better from flu bugs and has a great weekend lined up! PN x
    Last edited by PlaysNicely; 12-01-2018 at 6:09 PM.
    £1000 Emergency fund challenge #236 - £ 5 / £332.05 + 365 day penny challenge - £ 18.15 / £667.95; 52 weeks challenge = £183 / £1,378;Frugal Living 2018 #42 <£11,500
    • nannygladys
    • By nannygladys 12th Jan 18, 10:45 PM
    • 1,166 Posts
    • 12,572 Thanks
    nannygladys
    Hi everyone
    A frugal day today as I walked my dds dog and minded dgc x2 for about an hour for her hubby.
    Supposed to go shopping when I left there but couldn't be bothered so dropped into local cppp for paper and then home. So will have to go tomorrow because I'm running low on some essentials.
    Nannyg
    Mortgage free and debt free but only income is state pension so need to be frugal
    • FrankieM
    • By FrankieM 13th Jan 18, 8:35 AM
    • 1,961 Posts
    • 17,813 Thanks
    FrankieM
    Morning Everyone

I've spent the week working and managing to get extra work so it's been a very busy and slightly tiring week.
    I've mostly not been spending...though had to get flowers for my sent for her b'day (over in Aus, so I completely forgot about the 'delivery' charge while I was budgeting. Ending with me spending more than expected!), more fuel (I looked at the litres instead of the money while filling up and as it was a courtesy car I was only supposed to be topping it up. Ending with me spending more than I'd budgeted and more than I needed to really!)

A big expense was my car insurance excess £1000! That's what I get for trying to keep the premium down....

S having said not much spending has been happening, it actually looks like some serious spending has been happening! lolol

Back on it today. Doing this week's menu, picking up anything I need for it and filling up my car fuel tank, which will hopefully see me through til the end of the month.

I think it's only because I'm making note of my spending that I'm noticing these errors in budgeting. I imagine previously I just topped up my account from savings or extra work income.

Oh...another sad thing. My energy provider wants to put up my DD. So I need to look at alternative providers and also look at my usage. I'm on a smart meter so I could do with actually using that to my advantage to keep an eye on my numbers. I think it's the gas cause I've chosen to keep the gas on but use the thermastat so that I'm warm. I don't like to be cold but I also don't want to be spending over £90 a month on gas and electricity. So I think I'm going to use my timer and see how that goes.

Is anyone else on a water meter...how does that work regarding monthly payments? Do they read your meter regularly or is a yearly thing? I might need to give them a ring also and just see where things are.

And, last but not least...I need to find a cheaper way of calling my Mum and Dad in Australia..so a bit of research needing to happen today.

Have a lovely day xx
    Pay off Debt by Christmas 2018 #59
    £13,406.26/ £8,699.39
    • debtaghh
    • By debtaghh 13th Jan 18, 8:39 AM
    • 1,265 Posts
    • 4,789 Thanks
    debtaghh
    Morning,

Iíve had a very frugal week and turned down a meal out and used a free coffee and cake voucher as a free treat. Since starting this challenge Iíve changed my way of thinking of what enjoyment is. I have to admit I did nearly get a takeaway on Thursday as I had a headache all day and was out until gone 7 but my dh reminded me that it wasnít very frugal so we didnít. Hoping for a nice frugal weekend!
    Debt 16th October 2017: Cc £49,987- family £37,561: total debt £87549

Current debt: Cc £44,810 , Family £ 39,417 total debt £84,227

Frugal living challenge # 10- £8000 presents/ food/ entertainment/clothes/shoes/haircuts
    • sinkorswim2018
    • By sinkorswim2018 13th Jan 18, 9:03 AM
    • 42 Posts
    • 462 Thanks
    sinkorswim2018
    FrankieM, I moved into my new house in August (3 bed). It already had a water meter and they estimated it would cost £33 per month (my monthly non water meter cost at my previous house was £38 ). My meter is behind my washing machine, but they must have another way of reading it. After a couple if months they reduced my monthly payment to £14 per month based on my usage.
    February spend so far £401 (13.2.18) / £800 January spend :£794.91. Budget for month £800.
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2018 £398.36/£3320.38.
    • FrankieM
    • By FrankieM 13th Jan 18, 10:09 AM
    • 1,961 Posts
    • 17,813 Thanks
    FrankieM
    I'm back, having done my research.

Water: I'm not on a water meter. I'm not sure why I thought I was. Perhaps it's because the rates were half of my previous property and so I made an assumption. So, I'll just need to wait for the new bill and see what that comes to. I'm paying just over £20 a month at the moment but that's over 12 months cause of when I moved in. It'll probably be more if I take it over the normal 8 months but I'll see come Feb/March time.

Phone calls to Australia: I've found a number to ring. Looks like it could save me about 40% on the calls so I'm going to start using that and see what my bills look like.

Gas & electric: Looking on money supermarket, I can save at most £7 a month, so the money saving is going to come from reduced usage. Most of these deals are tied in for at least 13 months and so I'm a little nervous of doing that for such a small amount as I'm in a rented property at the moment. I'm going to see if I can bring my usage down first and then go from there.

Not quite the huge money saving event I was hoping for, sadly, but at least I'm more knowledgeable about it all and, especially with gas and electric, I'm not kidding myself that it's all about the tariff and not about me having to change my ways.
    Pay off Debt by Christmas 2018 #59
    £13,406.26/ £8,699.39
    • Anniee88
    • By Anniee88 13th Jan 18, 1:00 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 158 Thanks
    Anniee88
    Hello everyone, not a bad week here. My food shopping arrived yesterday I shop online and make sure I find a slot for £1, as my toddler doesn!!!8217;t let me concentrate on a full shop when she!!!8217;s with me! We spent £68 for the week and I!!!8217;m hoping not to have to top up unless we need bread/milk. I made homemade turkey and bacon sausage rolls they were very nice, have left overs for tomorrow and work tonight. We did spend £15 going to a play area this morning for the girls but we only do this once a month, alternate with free parks/bike rides and feeding the ducks. Time for a nap now with the smallest one while my older girl and daddy chill with a film. Happy Saturday
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 13th Jan 18, 5:54 PM
    • 2,343 Posts
    • 22,730 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    Only spent a small amount of money on a few food items today. Did a some food shopping yesterday as well. Did treat myself to a ticket for the Elvis on Tour Exhibition which I went to yesterday. Only brought the souvenir programme. Some of the other merchandise on sale was really expensive. A casual jacket was going for £110. Also got some colouring pencils for the mindful colouring book which was included in a bubbybox from a mental health support organisation which I brought. Have been managing to go out for a walk nearly every day. Also have been decluttering.
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST June 2018 A June Odessey(Staycation) NSD 11/20
    • evuka
    • By evuka 13th Jan 18, 5:55 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 1,139 Thanks
    evuka
    You might like the old thread (link in post 1) covering the challenge to save to buy a house.
    Originally posted by Frugaldom
    I need to check that out, too. Thanks for highlighting it, Frugaldom!
    SwagBucks
    Make £10 a day challenge need to join again
    Sell 100 items 11/100
    GC: Jan 175.07/100
    Frugal Living Challenge 2018 £823.65/£8,965.88
    NSD: Jan 5/15 Feb 7/15
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 13th Jan 18, 10:21 PM
    • 5,979 Posts
    • 52,029 Thanks
    Frugaldom
    Hello frugalers, it's been a busy past week or so but I still haven't had to buy anything more than milk, so 2 x £1.59 is the total spend so far this year. (I always have a stockpile of UHT and powdered milk for cooking etc)

Leftovers and using up everything possible is going to continue until I can get the freezer defrosted but that could still be some time away - it's refilling with soup and more leftovers faster than I can empty it!

Been working outdoors every day, despite the weather. I am trying to prepare for planting this year's produce and have a load of willows still to be cut so I can replant them elsewhere. I have several blueberry plants needing put into the ground and 2 each of black grapes, white grapes and hardy kiwis to repot, so the coming week is going to be spent raking through seeds and preparing gardening stuff.

Savings so far = hens are still laying, so I still have a couple of pounds each week coming in from sales, I haven't spent any of my Nectar points yet, I have an Argos voucher and Amazon voucher, so I'm juggling those so I can get as much as possible.
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 13th Jan 18, 10:24 PM
    • 5,979 Posts
    • 52,029 Thanks
    Frugaldom
    Morning,

Iíve had a very frugal week and turned down a meal out and used a free coffee and cake voucher as a free treat. Since starting this challenge Iíve changed my way of thinking of what enjoyment is. I have to admit I did nearly get a takeaway on Thursday as I had a headache all day and was out until gone 7 but my dh reminded me that it wasnít very frugal so we didnít. Hoping for a nice frugal weekend!
    Originally posted by debtaghh
    WELL DONE! I hope the headache cleared away quickly - you did well to resist the temptation of takeaway under those circumstances.
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 13th Jan 18, 10:29 PM
    • 5,979 Posts
    • 52,029 Thanks
    Frugaldom

Simple pleasures this week:
    * Still loving the spreadsheet, strange how it affects the mindset having to put the - sign in front of spends, am trying not to have to do this! Thanks again for this.
    * Birds and the secret life of squirrels in the garden, free entertainment at its finest, only missing a voice-over from David Attenborough!
    Originally posted by PlaysNicely
    I love seeing the wildlife in the garden - we got bargain trail cam for Christmas and the photos it has been capturing are amazing! We have a family of badgers and a couple of Roe deer visiting regularly, so the savings budget had been further reduced because of all the peanuts being bought!
    • lynnejk
    • By lynnejk 13th Jan 18, 11:37 PM
    • 5,343 Posts
    • 55,181 Thanks
    lynnejk
    And, last but not least...I need to find a cheaper way of calling my Mum and Dad in Australia..so a bit of research needing to happen today......
    Originally posted by FrankieM
    Hiya - have you thought of using WhatsApp ??

I use it to message/video-call my DS, who lives in Ibiza, two or three times a week

So long as you're on free wifi - eg on your home networks - it's free world-wide HTH
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130x61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
    • PennyGrabber
    • By PennyGrabber 14th Jan 18, 7:25 AM
    • 1,267 Posts
    • 22,414 Thanks
    PennyGrabber
    Well, yesterday was a very spendy day...

Two expenses I couldn't change were car tax and dd party. That came to £225 between them.
    Then in town, £11.09 in card shop for 9 cards and 12 2nd class stamps (how much are stamps these days?!!). £15.61 in McDonald's, £2 parking.

When in card shop, I paid with a £20 note, but wasn't giv my change. The old me would've said oh well, lesson learnt. The new me said no! So I rang them (only realised once home) and they said to pop in with receipt and they'll give it to me. £8.91 is a lot of money!

On Friday, it should've been a nsd, but I ended up spending £3 on parking up at the hospital. Ds fell over at school and broke his arm

Will be doing the weekly shop today, but don't need very much. Will report back later!

PG x
    Grocery challenge for family of three - me, dd(12) and ds(11), feeding dp 2 or 3 x a week too. Only food, not toiletries. Jan £87.97/£100 Feb £0/£100
    Frugal 2018 needed! Saving and NOT spending
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,681Posts Today

8,526Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nearly at the Cheshire Show. Doing an @itvMLshow there today and tomorrow. Do say hi if you're there or ask a question.

• Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Follow Martin