Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JGUK
    • By JGUK 27th Dec 17, 8:50 PM
    • 144Posts
    • 21Thanks
    JGUK
    Sainsburys Bank Credit Card
    • 27th Dec 17, 8:50 PM
    Sainsburys Bank Credit Card 27th Dec 17 at 8:50 PM
    Hi Guys,

Quick few about Sainsbury's;

1) No contactless, Apple or Android Pay?

2) Online banking seems a bit bare bones, no mobile apps either?

3) How do you check your promotional offers/interest without calling up? Is it on a statement or anything?
    Thanks
    JG
Page 2
    • nic_c
    • By nic_c 13th Jan 18, 12:56 PM
    • 1,381 Posts
    • 761 Thanks
    nic_c
    The CRA's talk to each other so having appeared on one it will then show on others. Mine appears on all three. As has been said, everything is on the paper statement, and everything else like website portal etc is very rudimentary. I guess that's why there isn't a paperless option. Spending is the full length of the promo period - it tends to be BT cards that also only have a short 0% spending, this is a so called "all-rounder".
    • JGUK
    • By JGUK 14th Jan 18, 10:19 PM
    • 144 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    JGUK
    The CRA's talk to each other so having appeared on one it will then show on others. Mine appears on all three.
    Originally posted by nic_c
    I thought the banks sent the feeds direct to the individual CRAs and it wasn't shared between them per-se ?

Then again, I don't know !
    Thanks
    JG
    • JGUK
    • By JGUK 17th Jan 18, 8:33 PM
    • 144 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    JGUK
    Do you still get full Nectar points when shopping online with your Sainsbury's credit card?

Website doesn't seem to say . . .
    Thanks
    JG
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

59Posts Today

2,486Users online

Martin's Twitter