New Nappy Cake

Comments

• deedledee_2
    deedledee_2 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Giggles, thanks for starting this new thread :T. Feels good to start afresh :j. Looking forward to posting pics of all my nappy cakes soon
  • help wanted....
    I do not have asda near by and wanted to know of other places to buy silicone cup cakes cheaply?

also if you have a B&M near you they have them in
    there too
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    help wanted....
    I do not have asda near by and wanted to know of other places to buy silicone cup cakes cheaply?
    How about ebay i would say i would get some for you but i dont know when i will be going there again
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • Bargainbabe_2
    Bargainbabe_2 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Oops, I submitted my post before I had finished!

Anyway, I was finishing by saying, i was looking fwd to welcoming back the regular faces and helping out the newbie "bakers" if I can. xxxx
    "There are no pockets in a shroud..."
  • Bargainbabe_2
    I have also been EVERYWHERE for silicone cupcakes muffin thingys. Tried Asda, £land, everywhere. No joy here :(

Also having probs locating new soft toys at a reasonable price. Ellies have gone now, any ideas?

Also, am needing baskets to make up hampers...where can i get some cheaply??

Oooh questions questions!! Shows I have been away xx
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Does it have too be soft toys i use a lot of booties and butterflys on mine. I do also have soft toys but use the other more
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • Kim_Possible
    Kim_Possible Posts: 848 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    thank you for all your suggestions re cupcakes. ill check thoese out.
  • Bargainbabe_2
    Well yeah, I do prefer to use soft toys if poss although I have made cakes with booties.

Any ideas about the baskets?
    Thanksxxx
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,430 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Great to have a new Nappy Cake thread Giggle - it's like a breath of fresh air!
    Hi Bellag, nice to see you back!

Becs, like you, I seem to be only selling 3 Tiers. Quite happy about that as I prefer making them but have got a few 2,s and 1,s made up that I am not shifting. Think I'll have to make them into 3,s.
    Good idea about "Pick and Mix" I think they would sell.

Bargainbabe, Your right about soft toys being thin on the ground. I have still got some ellies but am looking for some nice teddies. Why don't toy shops sell small soft toys anymore?
    I got some lovely white painted baskets from HB. Linings pink/white spots & aqua/white spots. £5.99 for set of 3.
  • Bargainbabe_2
    I like the idea of pick and mix. I do offer this although most ppl I find just want me to make the decisions!!
    I have been selling a lot of 1 tiers in the past couple of weeks. I prefer to sell 3 tiers as they are more cost effective.

Thank you Moonpenny for your suggestion, i will get my mom to have a look as I don't have one here :( I wish I could find a wholesaler for blankets and toys, life would be so much easier lol!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport