Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Sorry Ive not been around much the last few days.

My dads triple heart op got cancelled again!! He was at the hospital overnight and signed consent forms, got the surgical stockings on and was cancelled an hour before. :mad:

Supposedly rebooked for next Tuesday but I wont get my hopes up.

£3 Amazon from swagbucks
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • unicorndeva
    Options

My dads triple heart op got cancelled again!! He was at the hospital overnight and signed consent forms, got the surgical stockings on and was cancelled an hour before. :mad:

£3 Amazon from swagbucks

I'm sorry to hear your dad is being messed around so much... finger crossed for next Tuesday.

£3 Amazon voucher from Swagbucks for me too :)
  • daydreamsofaunicorn
    Options
    I know it's already the 9th but can I join in please? I've got a few things on Ebay at the moment & I have a few other things to put on. I need to start looking at other ways of making money also & I have so many grand plans and currently not much disposable income. I'm working nightshift tonight, hopefully it'll be a quiet one & I can have a look at what I can sign up to. Hoping to make £500 this month. A big task but I'm determined!

Lx
    January Make £20 a day - £0/£620
  • ImpulseSpender
    Options
    Made 4.53 these past few days with surveys on Qmee. Planning to list some thing on ebay over the weekend so hopefully I'll have more to add soon!
    August 2019 - Debt £8000
    June 2020 - Debt £190.96
    Saving Pots: House Fund: £2015.21 Holiday Pot: £327.31 Rainy Day Fund: £964.84 Sod it/Treat Fund: £12.06
    Stocks and Shares ISA: £189.65
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    I've just transferred £20.40 profit from matched betting to my main current account so I'm now up to £326.31 this month so far.
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    £20 in Amazon vouchers from Swagbucks plus used £11 in shopping vouchers today :D
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    This might be a bit TMI for our male members but I received in the post today, three vouchers from Always for their bladder leak range (three free products). If you get these vouchers, whether you need the products or not, could I urge you to get the products then take them to your local food bank (if you don't need them yourself) because there is bound to be someone that needs them but may not be able to afford them :)
  • A_Random_Man
    Options
    Evening everyone I made approximately £6.62 today, I am just awaiting a free being being credited

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Mrslamb
    Options
    Hi all!

I know I'm a bit late but could I join in for £10 a day for the rest of the month so £210?

I used to take part in this challenge years ago when it first started with my old username (that I now can't remember!) And would like to get back into it!

Thanks
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

£3 Amazon from swagbucks

so sorry to hear this :( worse things about ops, you work yourself up to having one, then they cancel
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure