Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thank you everyone I'm waiting now for anaesthetist and surgeon to come and see me. Consent form signed and as you've said hopefully third time lucky.

I think it will be a long time until I'm drinking wine again but it won't go off will it.

LEJC if you're reading we are thinking of you and northern geezer and 3dogs and anyone else whose Mia.

TM don't be working too hard.

hope it all goes well today, you must be fed up of it the hospital already and desperate for home
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Forgetful wrote: »
    Hi ...
    Trying to get involved as much as I can....

If i remember correctly tomorrow tuesday 6th march at Starbucks ifrom 3pm to 6pm is free Tea Latte??

cannot remember the full details but hope this still helps. :)

bumping this up for the ones at the back, its also mentioned on starbucks UK page - might be useful to screen shot to show the server - this is exactly the sort of thing the Elite are very good at finding - the freebies and the offers and the glitches ...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1712011935509089/

To celebrate the launch of our new Teavana Microground Tea Lattes, we’d love for you to come and try one for free!

Between 3pm - 6pm on Tuesday you can enjoy a free Tall Teavana Microground Tea Latte.

Find your new favourite from our Tea Latte range:

Red Apple Rooibos Tea Latte !!!127822;!!!127861; - Red Apple syrup and a delicate apple blossom dust compliment this slightly sweeter and fruity version of our Rooibos Latte.

Matcha Green Tea Latte !!!127861;!!!127861; - An improved recipe without added sugar Matcha Latte offers a distinctive green tea flavour.

Rooibos Tea Latte !!!127793;!!!127861; - Caffeine free with a nutty sweet flavour this herbal infusion tastes fantastic pure or sweetened.

Offer valid on 06/03/2018 between 3pm and 6pm inclusive at participating Starbucks stores in Great Britain only.
    Enjoy a Tall Size Teavana Tea Latte for free. Offer excludes Chai Tea Latte. One free beverage per person.
    Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers except those available through My Starbucks Rewards.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    elainemn wrote: »
    Good morning. This is the updated wine lit from yesterdays posts. Let me know if you want anything adding or correcting:

wine asda Other suppermarket £ Each after apg Supermarket

Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough £9.48 £7.00 £3.14 Morrisons (If this picks up the £6 would be £2.24 each)

From a shop this morning brought 6 bottles and it says £7 in morrisons £19.13 APG
    6x Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (75cl) £56.88 £42.00
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :o

Up on a back road a lorry is wedged

28576091_1602314036470562_497501961689183186_n.png?oh=e684b49faad491f18c2b0131dbcee38a&oe=5B39A151
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    curl_girl wrote: »
    You need to buy 6 if comparing to M 2 for £10.
    Hth.
    Buying 6 at £6.48 gives approximately £12 voucher.

Thank you. That is so helpful.
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    O3 coughee now available.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Have we remembered free fish? Credit goes to the OP.

https://www.princes.co.uk/mackerelcouponing

You can leave the phone number blank and invent an email address and postcode.

Expires end April. Seems to be sold in T, S and W.
  • mhoc
    edited 6 March 2018 at 2:20PM
    O3 coughee now available.

did you get your malfuntioning sim working again? Still waiting for the new sims to arrive so I am going to have to use one of my full loyalty cards today.

I found this about deactivated cards

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/Deactivated-sim-card/td-p/837815

So a card is only valid for 999 days untopped up - nearly 3 years, most of our cards are newer than that.
    But you have to make a chargeable call every 6 months and I think this might be the problem.
    If you put your Simm in and ring the number to check your balance - does this count as its a free call? Possibly not.

I've been getting OH to put my simm into my phone about once a month and then I do any updates as need be but I am not sure if this is enough to keep a simmm activated?

To check your Pay As You Go balance:

1.Press Hotkey 2 on your mobile phone.
    2.Key *#10# then press the call button.
    3.Dial 4444 for free from your mobile.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

Up on a back road a lorry is wedged

28576091_1602314036470562_497501961689183186_n.png?oh=e684b49faad491f18c2b0131dbcee38a&oe=5B39A151
    Now what made him/her think they could fit through there?
    ;) Cheers. :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • lalli_pickle
    lalli_pickle Posts: 659 Forumite
    Re vegan food (can’t remember who posted, skimming back, mhoc?). The baking blocks of ‘butter’ are generally vegan and I think so are some of the the elmlea creams? If you’re buying quorn, check it’s the vegan type as some kinds have milk and other stuff in. Rice noodles, courgetti or rice instead of egg noddles and pasta. If you’re baking then you may need some extra rising agent instead of eggs but a lot of the courgette and carrot cakes are vegan. Also almond baileys if they want a tipple and sub almond milk for regular milk. Lots of the stuff (except the baileys) is usually yellow stickers round me so I’m sure you’ll have no problem getting it :) and you can always chuck a bit of precooked meat in stews, curries, pies etc after you’ve taken the vegan portion out (in case you also have fussy meat eaters). Be careful with premade sauces and ‘things’ as often even stuff like bread can have milk or eggs or gelatine or even colours added. Eg redbull is not vegan, neither are polo mints (but sugar free is fine).

Apologies if you knew all that already
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport