Thompson & Morgan Offers

Free delivery this weekend and if you choose a 99p packet of seeds you can buy 24 petunia plug plants - Petunia 'Orchid Picotee Mixed' F1 Hybrid
£2.99 each instead of £9.99

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/petunia-orchid-picotee-mixed-f1-hybrid/p4310TM

Comments

• I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    venison wrote: »
    I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.

Why? They have excellent customer service and would have put matters right if you'd let them know.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.

I agree,

Terrible customer service. lost orders, delayed orders, dead plants arriving and usually expensive.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ive always found local nurseries or boot fairs miles cheaper.

Chain store depots and online plant XXX £6 , local boot fairs £3 and I can choose the plants I want .
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Lisbon
    Lisbon Posts: 415 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    pjran wrote: »
    Free delivery this weekend and if you choose a 99p packet of seeds you can buy 24 petunia plug plants - Petunia 'Orchid Picotee Mixed' F1 Hybrid
    £2.99 each instead of £9.99

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/petunia-orchid-picotee-mixed-f1-hybrid/p4310TM

Thanks OP. Think their offers are great!

Where's the free delivery bit come from, please? Not showing when I tried to order a minute ago....
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Lisbon wrote: »
    Where's the free delivery bit come from, please? Not showing when I tried to order a minute ago....

the free delivery offer was only for the weekend of 26/27 January when the OP posted the offer.
  • venison wrote: »

In fairness I will update this, after a number of emails and several tele calls they said that they often had problems with orders from mse links and 02 offers,however out of the blue the bulbs arrived this morning :)
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In fairness I will update this, after a number of emails and several tele calls they said that they often had problems with orders from mse links and 02 offers,however out of the blue the bulbs arrived this morning :)

I ordered these and mine arrived 3 days after placing the order - very pleased with what I received. Nice plump healthy looking bulbs!
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure