Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    A day well spent :)

It was indeed :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sitting with your book sounds an ideal way to spend the day - a day well spent indeed.

We had rain yesterday but the sun has been shining again today - it's been beautiful - not as hot as it was but much more pleasant. Hope it doesn't burn itself out before we break up in 2 weeks time.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    What is this rain thing you speak of :rotfl:
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Loving the book in the garden in the sun :)

Glad you enjoyed your day and seem to be in better spirits.
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    What is this rain thing you speak of :rotfl:

Thought that you were my friend :p:rotfl::rotfl::A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    We do need the rain Beanie - as much as I hate to say it. There are some very large cracks in the soil in my garden and all the grass is brown - but at least Mr SA doesn't have to mow it - even the weeds aren't growing :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    We do need the rain Beanie - as much as I hate to say it. There are some very large cracks in the soil in my garden and all the grass is brown - but at least Mr SA doesn't have to mow it - even the weeds aren't growing :)

I have no grass, but sadly the weeds continue to grow at a great rate :(

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    It’s been over 30 degrees here today - unheard of for Newcastle!! It’s due to rain tomorrow though - first time in 4 weeks and all because it’s Sports Day :( Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    It!!!8217;s been over 30 degrees here today - unheard of for Newcastle!! It!!!8217;s due to rain tomorrow though - first time in 4 weeks and all because it!!!8217;s Sports Day :( Xx

Was always guarenteed to rain for DS's sports days:rotfl::rotfl: xx

• beanielou
    Options
    Had a lovely wee day with my mum today.
    We went out & had a late lunch/early tea.
    I had a very yummy strawberry sundae :drool: :drool:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback