Raisin.co.uk are a disgrace

Options

Comments

• karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    colsten wrote: »
    Thanks again also to whoever first gave us the heads up about this on this forum.

Yours truly. :o:D

rkelly you can thank me later. :rotfl:
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,209 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    drob4 wrote: »
    Anyone else received two separate payments of £50 into their account?

The additional £50 probably belongs to rkelly or do I mean sharpsharp:cool:.

More likely rkelly, as sharpsharp has now removed his/her post, though fortunately it can still be seen in quotes:)
  • OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    rkelly wrote: »
    Calm down, it's not in your account yet is it...
    Probably still not in his account, otherwise he'd be on here quick as a flash boasting about it.;)
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    badger09 wrote: »
    The additional £50 probably belongs to rkelly or do I mean sharpsharp:cool:.

More likely rkelly, as sharpsharp has now removed his/her post, though fortunately it can still be seen in quotes:)

Sharpsharp (rkelly) berating others for not being so sharp on at least two (removed) posts on here when it appears they've logged on as each other..

Ooops

#notsosharpsharp
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,413 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £50 received today.
  • Gaeilgeoir
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone who opened the account in July has had their £50 yet?
  • Shedman
    Shedman Posts: 1,495 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 21 August 2018 at 4:37PM
    Options
    I had not received my £50 after 60 days, even though the wife received hers after about 30 days and we had applied on the same day and both sent the Launch Bonus email correctly.

I had emailed several times and,despite auto acknowledgement, never got a response which was disappointing. However, when I called them the lady I spoke to was very helpful, discovered the error (slightly worryingly it turns out, as our email addresses were similar, they had mistakenly thought they only had one bonus to pay) and made transfer same day so probably better to speak to them rather than email if you have any issues.

Also lesson learned ..make sure we use distinctly different email adresses in future :)
  • sallysaver
    Options
    Would have been really interested in opening one of these bonds through Raisin, but they don't do 'joint' applications so will loose out on the cash back and go direct to Icici.
  • CMHEN
    Options
    I have opened a account with Raisin and have been trying to phone them since Monday. The number 03301 220200 simply does not ring or connect. I am not going to fund my account as this seems very dodgy.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    CMHEN wrote: »
    I have opened a account with Raisin and have been trying to phone them since Monday. The number 03301 220200 simply does not ring or connect. I am not going to fund my account as this seems very dodgy.
    There's an explanatory message displayed on their website:
    We’re sorry if you have had trouble contacting our Customer Services team this week by telephone, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our inbound telephone calls. Our temporary number for inbound calls is 020 3301 5569. If you would like our customer service team to call you, please email your name and number to service@raisin.co.uk. If you don’t need a call back, you can still contact the team via email, and if you are a Raisin UK customer you can also contact them by secure message through your customer portal.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure