Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 10th Mar 12, 9:51 AM
    • 2,690Posts
    • 14,737Thanks
    themadvix
    Finally I have a mortgage I can start to pay off!
    • 10th Mar 12, 9:51 AM
    Finally I have a mortgage I can start to pay off! 10th Mar 12 at 9:51 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    Having been a long time lurker on this board whilst saving for a house deposit (you’re all so friendly and positive that it’s an inspiring place to ‘hang out’), my fiance and I completed on our first house yesterday!

It’s a three-bedroomed terraced house in Hertfordshire (hence the long saving period) with an 80% LTV mortgage of 132,999 with Natwest, fixed for 2 years at 3.79%.

There’s just the two of us (and our new two fish, Rosie and Jim, inherited with the house!), but I work from home, hence the need for a third bedroom as office space. We won’t be moving in until June as the house needs some work doing and we’re getting married in June so it seemed to be a sensible option (as we both currently live with our parents…tragic I know in my late 20s, but nice mortgage rate as a result).

Obviously with house needing work and a wedding looming, I don’t expect to be making much in the way of overpayments for a while (but this won’t stop me rounding numbers down or transferring small bits across). Another issue is that although DF is employed (and hopefully about to get a new job in the company ), I am self-employed and therefore my income varies drastically from month to month. However, I have built up a fairly solid client base over the last five years, and especially in the last year, so I hope that this will continue to improve and that I will be able to contribute to overpayments.

DF is the spreadsheet nut, so I’m hoping he’ll get it set up for me so I can play with figures soon (although I have no idea what a pivot table is and am not convinced I need to know! ) We’re already a very MSE couple having been saving for so long – we cashback, do surveys, shop around, get the freebies that are relevant to us and have already (having gone to the house last night) established that if I’m paying the energy bills we’ll be living in a cold house! In all seriousness though, we are both on board with the idea of overpaying the mortgage - it just makes sense!

So, for the moment this diary will be a place to record the small things I do as well as the little overpayments I make (once my mortgage shows up in online banking!). Once June has flown past and we’re back from our honeymoon, I’ll get a grip on income and expenditure and work out an SOA and how much we can regularly overpay.

Vicky

PS Long, long term, this isn’t our forever home and one day we’d like to build our own environmentally friendly home! But more of that in the future…
    Last edited by themadvix; 21-11-2016 at 5:06 PM. Reason: Because I got the interest rate wrong!!
Page 2
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 19th Mar 12, 8:30 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    horsechestnut - brilliant thinking! We'll be taking DF's dad with us shopping now That's a great tip! Haven't really investigated B&Q yet, even thought there's a huge one nearby. The cashback CC is something we're halfway there with- DF has one and I'll get a card on his account when we're married, but I tend not to spend on credit as being SE I don't have a guaranteed income.

gallygirl - thanks for dropping by, even if it was only to laugh evilly! I've been hooked for a while, but when you have real figures to put it in makes it look all the more exciting. Still don't have any plans to get too excited about spreadsheets though - will leave that to the other half!

A veeeery long weekend here, partly due to the fact that we were awake at 6 both days to watch the Australian GP and qualifying. We're both big fans of F1 (DF is a motorsport graduate and my claim to fame is to have swept out the former Ferrari garage at Silverstone) but the Australian GP is a bit of a killer. We were very MSE though and used an old analogue decoder and spare dish on DF's parents' house to watch it on German TV for free!

Being up early did mean we got a lot done though - living room is ready for top coat now and we hope to finish that this evening. Woman in Homebase offered us a store card that came with 60 of Homebase vouchers - think we might take them up on that next time we're in there (purely for the vouchers of course!).

My car broke down yesterday as I was collecting my Nan and Great Aunt for Mothers' Day lunch - steam billowing from under the bonnet when you've got two old ladies in the car is quite scary! Fortunately it was just a split hose and the RAC man bandaged it to get it home. Just need to find a replacement hose and get DF to fit it (he's a mechanic). Car-less today though, leaving me forced to get on with to-do list!

Happy Monday everyone!

Vicky
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 19th Mar 12, 3:28 PM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Had quite a productive day here small-things-wise. Have also registered my clubcard with Eon to get points there. Nectar is already registered with BG on my Dad's a/c (I live with him) and as we won't be using much gas between now and June I thought I'd leave it to build up points on his account.

We will switch suppliers once we get into the house properly, but for the time being it's just simpler to leave it as it is (and get the points for the moment ).
    • financialbliss
    • By financialbliss 21st Mar 12, 6:43 PM
    • 1,873 Posts
    • 8,359 Thanks
    financialbliss
    Forgot to add - I created FB's overpayments spreadsheet and had a play around - it's AMAZING! I can see how this will really encourage us to overpay once we're ready to do so.
    Originally posted by themadvix
    Yikes - I get a mention. I do expect some graphs in due course

May end up lurking here for a while - bit more interesting than my thread. Currently discussing kevlar, but not bullet proof vests...

Here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=572849 if you're interested!

Financial Bliss.
    Mortgage and debt free. Building up savings...
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 22nd Mar 12, 8:16 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Hi all,

I feel very honoured to be in the company of such lurkers (FB and ATT). I'd totally have paid for FB's spreadsheet - it's genius!

I have been lurking on your thread FB, all very interesting I think - if only from a sitting-on-the-sofa-glad-I-don't-have-to-commute-sort-of-way!! Has made me think about DF cycling to the station and getting the train though - he'd have to get rid of one of his cars then which would definitely save money (he has two, a rover for daily use and a classic mini that we will *never* get rid of (especially having spent a fortune on having it restored)).

Well not much been happening on the MSE front the last couple of days - although I did get to pop around town and collect all my freebies yesterday - Hotel Chocolat eggs, Thorntons eggs, some spicy couscous from Holland and Barrett which cost all of 15p because I used my loyalty card bonus points that Martin told us about... Needless to say, some of the chocolate has already been scoffed!

DF is out at a gig tonight (ticket paid for by one of our more miserly friends, so a huge bonus!!) and then I've got to be in court tomorrow morning over a car insurance claim. Not looking forward to that, especially as it was three years ago. But the claimant is (judging from her statement in which she consistenly gets her address wrong) completely bonkers (I am being *very* polite here) and I am hoping she won't show up. Still time yet for the insurance companies to get it sorted and save me the stress!

Right, back to work, or the bills won't get paid. Have a good MSE day everyone!

Vicky
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 22nd Mar 12, 8:26 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Just heard from solicitor and court has messed up - date is next Friday! Well, I guess I can relax now...
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 24th Mar 12, 10:59 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Added 6.10 received from TCB to my shiny new emergency savings fund Money will go into my ISA with Nationwide (3.1% until October) once the financial year ends.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!

Vicky
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 27th Mar 12, 8:59 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Well, it was another exhausting weekend, but the living room is pretty much finished in terms of decorating now. DF has to sort the light fittings and one plug socket out (all the bits bought though) and I need to dye the curtains.

Moneysaving-wise, yesterday I went to Waitrose to order my glasses for the wedding for free. No obligation to buy any drinks from them (so I didn't!) - a really good deal. However, did buy dinner there which came to 6.89!! This did include a whole pot of gravy granules though, so they'll last a while. And I have got some mash leftover for lunch today. When I consider the value of the glass hire, I might just let them off!

Next plan for the house is the bathroom (she says, knowing full well that all the wallpaper has already magically fallen off the walls in the main bedroom!), which we measured up last night. It has a very odd wet-room thing going on, with a dubious uneven floor that slopes to the plug hole, but also has skirting board in places...hmm... it needs to go! DF needs to order his Homebase vouchers from ShopandScan (about 70) - at least that will help. And my friend has offered to buy our tiles as a wedding present, which is really lovely of her.

Have transferred another 6 (whoopee!) to the emergency fund - just round down my current account. DF won't let me make overpayments yet as we don't know where we are with spending money on house etc. Am looking forward to the 31st to see what interest we get on all the savings we've made and then spent this year - every little helps as they say!

Had a water bill this week - no meter as yet, so it was for 400!! I nearly had kittens when I opened it, especially as they wanted half by 1st April. Spoke to a lady at the water board yesterday though and she's put us on a ten-monthly payment plan, so hopefully we won't be too out of pocket by the time we get the meter fitted. Also had another success - BG had told us we'd had a service to our boiler within the last year and that they wouldn't be coming out until then. In our house documents handed over from the previous owners we didn't have a copy of the most recent service report. I rang BG to ask if they could send a copy out to us and instead we're getting a service! Result! Also registered my Nectar card on my account - was concerned they might see it as fraudulent if I had two BG accounts registered to one card (mine and my Dad's), but apparently not - again result! Think I will register for EnergySmart soon too to get extra points for monthly readings which I want to do anyway.

Vicky
    • edinburgher
    • By edinburgher 27th Mar 12, 10:49 AM
    • 11,570 Posts
    • 61,780 Thanks
    edinburgher
    Hi Vicky - I share your pain re. decorating!

We've done the master bedroom in our new place and because it's a tenement, the walls are massive! It took 10 litres of paint to give the room 2 coats (not including the gloss for the skirting board)

I will be making my 6th? trip to B&Q since moving in this evening (just over a week) and I think our total spend is about 500 (although this does include a very good cordless drill that should hopefully last 5+ years and a large floorstanding lamp with LED bulbs that cost an arm and a leg).

If you'd told me that I'd have two devices for checking voltage a week ago by now I'd have laughed at you

We're also avoiding any real OPs until the house is done up. It strikes me as a false economy to overpay a mortgage when you have significant costs still to pay (like saving when you're paying interest on debts).

How are the fish?
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 27th Mar 12, 2:19 PM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Ediburgher - I feel your pain too... But loving the sound of the lamp - is it one of the Pixar style ones? There was one in our B&Q ex-display reduced down to 40! Was sorely tempted!

We ended up doing three coats on our walls - I never want to see peach anaglypta again in my life! I have to say that although I wouldn't use homebase value paint for a top coat (as the white is not quite so brilliant) it was as good as their normal own brand at covering the peachiness, so that fortunately saved us some money.

The fish are fine, thanks for asking We have definitely got five, but as the water is still very murky, it's hard to keep track of them. Have cleared the overhanging plants ou and have put some de-greening treatment in (safe for the fish), so hopefully things will improve soon. Have never had pond fish before, so this is all new! Book has been ordered from Amazon (with survey vouchers) to teach us what we need to know.

Took friend to see house this morning and she had bought us some decorating magazines, so will enjoy flicking through those and having a laugh at their idea of a 'small kitchen'!!

Vicky
    • edinburgher
    • By edinburgher 27th Mar 12, 4:45 PM
    • 11,570 Posts
    • 61,780 Thanks
    edinburgher
    is it one of the Pixar style ones? There was one in our B&Q ex-display reduced down to 40! Was sorely tempted!
    It's a tall chrome 'stem' with three spheres branching off. The packaging asks for SES bulbs, but they had it set up with LEDs in our local shop and I really liked the look. Only problem is that the lamp we bought is broken (the spheres have a thin wire 'halo' around them and we were unlucky).

Will change it at the end of the week for a whole one...
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 2nd Apr 12, 8:37 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    It's been a while since I posted, mainly because there's nothing to post about!

Edinburgher, the lamp sounds cool, hope you got it sorted out.

Went to court on Friday - they found against me in terms of liability, which was very frustrating because (and I'm sure everyone says this but I have three witnesses, worth nothing in court though) I was in the right!! Nonetheless, at least I will be able to look around properly for my car insurance this year. And they didn't find wholly in the claimant's favour - she'll have to pay about 1500 out of her own pocket (a credit hire co., all very complicated), which I have to say gives me some satisfaction as she's was in the wrong.

Moneysaving-wise, hopefully we'll take delivery of our new-to-us fridge in the next couple of days (coming from my current neighbours). Have now established that it probably won't fit in the gap from the old one... so plans are afoot to move WM into cloakroom and put fridge in that space.... Nothing is ever simple. It's the old fridge's fault though - it was smaller than current ones (it was a bejam model, if people can remember that far back!).

Am currently washing the curtains from our newly decorated living room. Their colour doesn't go with the new decor, so once they're washed (both for cleanliness and checking they don't shrink) and I've heard back from Dylon (sending samples to see if fabric will dye), I'll turn them brown. If they won't dye then I'll stick 'em on ebay, as they're pretty good quality and fairly new.

We ran out of fish food this weekend! Whilst I was at the garden centre (I avoided the planty bit or else it would have been muchos expensivo) I bought some pondweed which will hopefully improve the water quality - it's very green. We still need to change the filters, but it was too cold on Saturday when we were there. Fish didn't seem to mind the temporary lack of food...

Apart from that, it's been all the usual small things. Off to JL to scan for our wedding list this evening - exciting!

Right, I'll try to update more frequently this week!

Vicky
    Last edited by themadvix; 02-04-2012 at 8:41 AM. Reason: Forgot the fish update!
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 2nd Apr 12, 9:10 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Oh! And I can't believe I forgot this, but they've taken out first mortgage payment!!! Still itching to overpay something.... mustn't break.... not yet!
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 4th Apr 12, 11:04 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    BG man came yesterday - all fine with boiler, but it's 23 years old, so we'll have to bear that in mind for the future However, it does mean our homecare agreement is now in effect (despite the many contradictory letters BG have sent!)

Also had a man around to give us a quote for installing a new bathroom and a couple of other bits. He's someone my dad has used many times in the past, and apart from drinking gallons of tea, he's excellent at what he does. So will wait to see how much he wants to charge. We'll be doing the rest of the bathroom - i.e. the decorating etc, so hopefully it won't be too much.

Did all my money-moving for Halifax yesterday and also rounded up the various bits of interest that have been paid on various pots of money - now 25 in repayment/overpayment fund (plus some other larger bits in joint a/c which have yet to be allocated and/or withdrawn). No interest paid on ISA yet, but am hopeful that should be substantial as it had my half of the house deposit in.

On way to house needed to buy milk and popped into Lidl as I was nearby - was amazed to discover price difference (79p for 2 pints instead of 90p at Sainsbury's), so am thinking that we will be making the most of the discount shops and just pop to the supermarket/Costco/Ocado (don't worry we get discount!) for the things we'll only have brands for.

Saw flower lady yesterday (for wedding) and have sorted centrepieces etc. Think I've pretty much decided against anything extra in church - can't justify the spending when we won't even get to enjoy it afterwards! The usual flower ladies will do their usual thing anyway.

Better get back to work now... Have a good day everyone/anyone?

Vicky
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 4th Apr 12, 7:29 PM
    • 5,965 Posts
    • 47,707 Thanks
    DawnW
    Lidl (and Aldi) are great - I now do most of my shopping at Aldi and am impressed with the quality of most of the items, and the price. I would avoid their wine, and you can't get everything there, but great on the whole. I only top up at Waitrose / Sainsburys now ( including wine of course )

• themadvix
    • By themadvix 9th Apr 12, 9:52 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Thanks Dawn Yes, was most impressed at the price and there's a Aldi nearby so will be making the most of that once we move in.

Off to buy bathroom suite today from B&Q. It's on special offer and we had already decided it was the one we wanted. Special offer works out cheaper in real terms than the 10% discount we could get on a Weds if we took DF's dad, so we're going for it. I also have some Capital Bonds vouchers which we can use there which will offset the cost (14) of the van hire to get it home. Although Dad has just said he reckons he could get it in his car... Might have to consider that option!

On the upside financially we received a nice cheque from DF's (childless and therefore wealthy!!) Godparents as a wedding/housewarming present. In addition they gave us some rather nice Harrods teatowels! They'll look excellent in my kitchen!

Had a bit of a spending spree on Ebay on Saturday night too - bought the underlay for our bedroom and various other bits and pieces. However, used what was in my Paypal account so the whole lot came to 50 of 'real' money. Naturally went through Quidco to get cashback too . Have also listed stuff on Ebay as it's free listing, so hope to earn a few pounds there.

Impulse bought some vinyl on Friday originally for the cloakroom, but now thinking that it might fit both bathroom and cloakroom, but only if the planks (it's wood effect) go the 'wrong way round' - i.e. across the width of the room, not lengthways. Any thoughts anyone?

Will let you know how we get on with bathroom!

Vicky

(PS Fish are fine, cleaned the filter and the water is beginning to look clearer! Had to top it up at weekend, with bucket because of hosepipe ban!)
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 10th Apr 12, 9:17 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    So we bought the bathroom yesterday, but 'saved' the 14 for van hire as the van was broken (a bulb gone) and they wouldn't hire it out(Ironic as DF could have fixed it in a jiffy, it being what he does for a living). However, the lady who told us this suggested that we get it delivered for free as we were paying enough to get free delivery. (Whoops, should have spotted that!). So waiting to hear from them now about when it'll be delivered. Suite went on the 0% cc, so we've got some time to pay it off - our first slow stooze...

Unfortunately didn't 'save' the 14 but spent an extra 14 plus vouchers on two light fittings for the kitchen and bathroom (but they were buy one get one half price and we really needed them).

Also bought some energy saving bulbs yesterday so that the utility room and outside light don't make my hair curl so much when I read the electricity monitor kindly provided by BG (even though we only have gas with them)! 100w bulbs now all replaced.

Just had my first taste of Activia Pouring Yoghurt - was sent a freebie as I'm registered as a BzzAgent. Was quite nice, considering I'm very conservative in what constitutes breakfast - if it's not cereal and milk it's not breakfast! Had it with cornflakes this morning, but think I'll try it with some fruit later, maybe as a smoothie.

Today being quiet on the work front, I'm making the most of the peace and have a long list of jobs to do, including finally sorting insurance for the honeymoon, my car insurance renewal, opening a joint halifax a/c, opening a halifax reward cc for honeymoon spending (and the 5, which I've seen curlygirl gets for spending 300/month) and paying some cheques in. I'll report back later on how I get on.

Enjoy the sunshine!
    Vicky
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 10th Apr 12, 10:23 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Productive morning so far

Have bought travel insurance - 64 from Axa as recommended by Martin, but for a very expensive honeymoon and price was down from nearer the 100 mark, so pleased with the saving. No cashback available unfortunately

Have bought car insurance too Finally able to say that the claim has been settled, even if it did not go the way it should have gone. Saved 80 on renewal price, despite the claim, and included my dad to get an extra 20 off (even though he rarely ever drives it). Decided against cashback as it used TCB's comparison which made it more expensive in the first place and there's always the risk it won't track. Went through Confused instead and got my 1,000 nectar points though

Disappointed to discover that I can't get cashback anymore for opening my joint halifax reward a/c - that was a nice bonus for opening it. Think I'll wait until we're married and in the house before I apply for it though - no need to create extra hassle!

Off out in a bit to do some more jobs, although trying to avoid spending any more money! So pleased to have got those two big jobs sorted though

Vicky
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 13th Apr 12, 8:06 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Rant alert!
    Hi All,

Feeling like a bit of a rant this morning - will save most of it for CityLink on the phone though. Underlay from ebay should have been delivered on Weds, to the house. Was meant to be next day delivery and had email from CityLink confirming etc. So went to house, spent money on using phone as tethering point for laptop (needed to work and we haven't had bb installed yet), and waited from 7.30 to 17.30. No underlay. Messaged ebay seller and requested refund which they dutifully provided.

Next day(yesterday), went to house etc, saw on website that parcel had 'been loaded onto van for delivery today'. Waited until 18.00. No underlay. (Problem exacerbated by phone connection being very poor and losing Internet which was vital to my work yesterday). Get home and find that website has been updated to say that they left a card as no one was in Absolutely fuming!! Worsened by fact that it says on website that they are open till 8pm so thought I could ring when I got home and rant and rearrange delivery, but when I rang the 'voice' said they shut at 6!!!!!

Was even more cross to discover I'd managed to leave phone charger at house...., (stupid girl) went back this morning to get it (at some ungodly hour) and double checked that no card had been left by Citylink (we don't have a letterbox in our back door, which is where the road is for deliveries, so I thought it pretty unlikely!).

I pity the poor individual who gets me on the phone this morning - I'll restrain myself from calling now (8am - when the lines open) as it seems a bit unfair, Friday 13th or not, to spoil someone's day so early on! (I will of course be polite as it's not their personal fault, but they will be made to understand how cross I am!)

I know Martin says to go through retailer, and if I have no luck with CL I will, but I feel that they've been pretty good so far and I'd just like the underlay delivered at my convenience really, which involves speaking to CL, not the seller.

Ooh, that's better to get it off my chest!

On the upside, 8 delivery charge is back in my account and I have two bids on things on Ebay!

Vicky
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 13th Apr 12, 10:17 AM
    • 2,690 Posts
    • 14,737 Thanks
    themadvix
    Grr.... CL issues not resolved - apparently the driver is insistent he put a card through the door.... so it must have magically disappeared. I demanded a Saturday delivery (I have to be in for the bathroom to be delivered) and the woman on the phone wouldn't give it to me. So fiance is going to go to the depot later and have words (he works around the corner from it) and I've informed the seller of my problems. I will write and make a proper complaint too though.

On a more positive note, I'm going to set myself a mini-challenge. I've just been paid a fairly large invoice that wasn't due until the end of the month. Now, in the past I would have transferred the money straight away and divided it up between pots (which would be the logical thing to do here as I'll make interest on it). Now I have so many more bills to pay, I'm a bit worried I'll lose track if I get too ahead of myself, so for the time being I've left it where it is and I'm going to see how long I can last on the 100 in my current account (I keep it at about this level with plenty more easily accessible).

It would be great to get to the end of the month, but I think that's optimistic! I have half a tank of fuel and 14.50 cash which I'm allowing myself to spend. I'll have to fill up at some point (40 gone!) and I have a friend's birthday meal to attend on Thursday (new group of friends so unsure of likely cost, although it's an Italian restaurant). It's also my Dad's birthday so will need to get him a present (already have suitable card). By that point I'll probably need to fill up again, so we'll be into real penny pinching mode.

Now, I may move the money into the correct places and make a record on a spreadsheet (yet to be created, how exciting for all you spreadsheet nuts), but I think I need to begin to get the hang of budgeting on a monthly basis as I've never really had to do it before.

Vicky
  • Weronika
    At least once a month I got parcels delivered to my address instead of neighbor. Today I was fuming, coz I just managed to put my monkey to sleep and the loud knock woke him straight up. Also, the delivery guy annoyed me coz he kept shoving the signature thingy to me while I was trying to find out for who the package was! He looked crossed with me that I spent so much time instead of just signing it off so he can be on his way!
    so, yeah, I can relate to your delivery problems, the drivers are on such tight schedule that they make all sorts of mistakes just to be done and over with it!
    Debt: -77.299 74,209-72,860 Projected MF date(age):2044(63) 2029(48)
    Credit Card 0%: -1,800 Reg Saver: 4000/6000 ISA: 0/2500

From March 2012: Mortgage OP: 160 pcm
    (saving 29k)
    Apr 2013 Goal: reduce balance to 72,000 to get 60%LTV & better deal
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,054Posts Today

8,083Users online

Martin's Twitter