Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Archna
    • By MSE Archna 5th Aug 08, 6:12 PM
    • 1,874Posts
    • 6,140Thanks
    MSE Archna
    0 WOW
    Cheap Airport Parking Discussion
    • 5th Aug 08, 6:12 PM
    0 WOW
    Cheap Airport Parking Discussion 5th Aug 08 at 6:12 PM

This thread is specifically to discuss the

Click reply to discuss
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 04-11-2008 at 1:44 PM.
    Report inappropriate posts: forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Page 14
    • sirtravelalot
    • By sirtravelalot 26th Nov 19, 12:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sirtravelalot
    Manchester Airport Parking - Take care before booking
    Something very strange seems to be going on with car parking facilities at Manchester Airport. I've been told that the JetPark carparks are all now closed - I cannot check because I live a long way off. If you try to book now for future parking - example March 2020 - the ONLY thing you will be offered by the official MAN site is MeetandGreet parking not Multistory selfpark. I complained to them by eMail and got a reply telling me that MultiStory parking is allowed only for 7 or 8 days. That's RUBBISH. I've booked and parked there several times in the last 12 months for 14,15 or even 16 nights. But now you cannot book, even trying via third party parking sites only offers Meet and Greet.
    And it gets even sillier. Yesterday, 25/11/19, Manchester Airport official site eMailed previous customers, offering Black Friday deals, 30% off all 2020 parking, but EXCLUDING Meet and Greet, and insisting that bookings be made by midnight 25/11/19. And when one tried to book??? Guess what - it ONLY offered Meet and Greet,- at 30% off - , despite saying that Meet and Greet was not included. And no availability of the multistory.
    I do think that something is seriously wrong with Manchester Airport parking systems - or maybe the problem lies with the Staff or Management?
    I recommend that BEFORE anyone books any travel through Manchester Airport for 2020, please make absolutely sure beforehand that you will be able to park your car somewhere. (Unless you really like the rather flaky Meet and Greet services one reads so much about these days....)
    Or use a different airport maybe?
    • oscarward
    • By oscarward 27th Nov 19, 10:15 AM
    • 730 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    oscarward
    Or use public transport. That’s what we did last time. It was cheaper to take a taxi to station, a train from Wolverhampton to airport and return than fuel/parking costs.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,526Posts Today

9,198Users online

Martin's Twitter