Re-boot

Having to start a fresh diary as unable to log into old one. So with only a couple of weeks before christmas I've attempted to look at starting to over pay on the mortgage which will be a squash and a squeeze but I need to do something in the new year. So I thought I'd restart the diary now rather than wait until the new year and hopefully this will stop me spalshing out at christmas. The mortage currently stands at about £80,000 and we have 17 years left.
Cracker snaps arrived today and got chocs, so just need to source 5 (already got 3) toilet rolls,make 8 paper hats and source 8 jokes. Jokes welcome as long as they are clean. Well starting to feel tired now so off to bed and hopefully I'll be able to sleep.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Happy shiny new diary.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • BVic28
    BVic28 Posts: 97 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Happy new diary!
    Mortgage balance as of end of Dec 19 - £120,675
    MFW 2020 challenge #35 £94.62/£750; Jan running total - £94.62
    Save 12k in 2020 challenge #34 £560.20/£6000; Jan running total - £560.20
  • Why do people get emotional at Christmas?

It's a very Santa-mental time of year....

You're welcome ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport