Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Enigmatic Me
    • By Enigmatic Me 5th Dec 19, 4:13 PM
    • 1,560Posts
    • 18,217Thanks
    Enigmatic Me
    Last Pass
    • 5th Dec 19, 4:13 PM
    Last Pass 5th Dec 19 at 4:13 PM
    Does anyone use Last Pass and use the wonderful feature that I think was called Hot Keys? This is where when you come to a page where you have to complete your name, address, email etc you can select two keys example ALT and C and by pressing these it would complete the form for you?

I have had the free version of last pass for many years and loved this feature. However, my laptop was away last week for repair and has been reformatted so I have had to reinstall everything and now on last pass I cannot find this feature anywhere.

Thanks
    The best things in life are free.....
Page 1
    • hdh74
    • By hdh74 5th Dec 19, 5:30 PM
    • 2,425 Posts
    • 64,827 Thanks
    hdh74
    • 5th Dec 19, 5:30 PM
    • 5th Dec 19, 5:30 PM
    Yeah, they hide it well, I think this should take you to it

chrome-extension://hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd/tabDialog.html?dialog=preferences&cmd=open
    • Enigmatic Me
    • By Enigmatic Me 5th Dec 19, 5:33 PM
    • 1,560 Posts
    • 18,217 Thanks
    Enigmatic Me
    • 5th Dec 19, 5:33 PM
    • 5th Dec 19, 5:33 PM
    Yeah, they hide it well, I think this should take you to it

chrome-extension://hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd/tabDialog.html?dialog=preferences&cmd=open
    Originally posted by hdh74
    Wow THANK YOU so very much. I have spent ages looking for this. There is absolutely no mention of the hot keys in any of the help pages or the user manual. You are a star, thanks a million.
    The best things in life are free.....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,270Posts Today

8,940Users online

Martin's Twitter