Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    anabelinda wrote: »
    re Perspirex
    I bought this, tried for 2 days...found it really stung and smelled horrible so sent off for money back..........weeks went by.....almost forgotten about it then received letter saying I had not sent back within 28 days! no refund! Cheek...is this common...
    Oh dear! No, it's not common at all - never happened to me anyway. I guess it must have got lost somewhere, either by Royal Mail or in the handling office... hmm!

If I were you, I would maybe send a quick email to their customer services and explain what you just said. Worth a try and they might still refund you. Let us know how you get on! :)
  • Dormouse
    hailz1986 wrote: »
    This will be my first time joining in with the TMF hunt, have been a couponer for a while now, so hoping i will fit in well here. Any advice would be muchly appreciated please.
    Welcome - it's quite addictive, just like couponing :D In fact, you can often combine the two quite successfully ;) (i.e. buy a TMF/MBG item, use MOCs for it, and claim a refund for the full amount... a bit cheeky but every little helps!)

There are currently MOCs for Fairy Platinum and Ariel Stain remover available on Supersavvyme website. :cool:
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    QUOTE=hailz1986;55939705]This will be my first time joining in with the TMF hunt, have been a couponer for a while now, so hoping i will fit in well here. Any advice would be muchly appreciated please.[/QUOTE]
    Same here!! I just got the TMF French's and sending off the neck labels, let's hope all goes well :D

I just love that you're so excited by TMF's that you've agreed with yourself!!! I love TMFs too!
  • Dormouse wrote: »
    Welcome - it's quite addictive, just like couponing :D In fact, you can often combine the two quite successfully ;) (i.e. buy a TMF/MBG item, use MOCs for it, and claim a refund for the full amount... a bit cheeky but every little helps!)

There are currently MOCs for Fairy Platinum and Ariel Stain remover available on Supersavvyme website. :cool:

I have the coupons for Those, are they on a TMF?? x
    June Wins: Cupcake Mug
  • dietaryspecials co.uk/
    Click on the Try Me Free logo and follow the instructions to try one of a large selection of DS Gluten free foods. You choose the item, print out a claim form, and then go buy that item to claim your money back.
    June Wins: Cupcake Mug
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    dietaryspecials co.uk/
    Click on the Try Me Free logo and follow the instructions to try one of a large selection of DS Gluten free foods. You choose the item, print out a claim form, and then go buy that item to claim your money back.

Nice try but it's already in the first post which means it's been spotted already. You can always use the search facility too to see if something's already been mentioned.
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    anabelinda wrote: »
    re Perspirex
    I bought this, tried for 2 days...found it really stung and smelled horrible so sent off for money back..........weeks went by.....almost forgotten about it then received letter saying I had not sent back within 28 days! no refund! Cheek...is this common...

same here, i cant use it because it stings and itches so much, but i did get my cheque
    :j:j:j
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    vpeake wrote: »
    same here, i cant use it because it stings and itches so much, but i did get my cheque

Please could I ask where did you find this. I have tried the supermarkets but can't see the product. Many thanks :beer:
  • Dormouse
    3010 wrote: »
    Please could I ask where did you find this. I have tried the supermarkets but can't see the product. Many thanks :beer:
    I've seen it in Tesco, and Boots definitely sell it too. I'd imagine Superdrug do too. :)

It is quite a small box, usually either top shelf or bottom shelf as not a main brand.
  • Dormouse
    I have the coupons for Those, are they on a TMF?? x
    Yep - well, MBG to be precise. :)

It's all in the 1st post of this thread. You need to be quick with the Fairy Platinum though as it closes end of September!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback