Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

RBS community accounts

I work for a charity and I submitted all our documents to the RBS community accounts but two weeks ago I did all that and said takes 7-10 working days but now March still heard nothing

How long before the accounts are opened

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 45,938
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    No direct experience of RBS, but from a number of other banks DH and I have found ...
    • They don't always get the timescale right.
    • If there is anything wrong with any of the documents, they won't get back to you and tell you.
    • You have to chase them. That's when you find there was a problem with one (or more) of the documents.
    • You may find that you or one of the other signatories needs to go in and sign something else. Again, they won't tell you this unless you chase them.

Good luck ...

Oh, final thought. It's possible the accounts have been opened, but they haven't yet sent out the documentation, for one of the reasons above or for some other random reason. Again, chase them ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport