Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ailey
    • By ailey 12th Oct 18, 1:06 AM
    • 1,449Posts
    • 1,765Thanks
    ailey
    Is M&S not giving cashback on TCB at the moment?
    • 12th Oct 18, 1:06 AM
    Is M&S not giving cashback on TCB at the moment? 12th Oct 18 at 1:06 AM
    Does anyone know if Marks & Spencer have stopped giving cashback at the moment for clothing, home etc on Topcashback? I see they still do for M&S Ireland but, for the first time ever, I see it's not available to choose on Topcashback.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
Page 1
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 12th Oct 18, 1:18 AM
    • 16,130 Posts
    • 22,973 Thanks
    antrobus
    • 12th Oct 18, 1:18 AM
    • 12th Oct 18, 1:18 AM
    Google says, here at 1%
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/marks-and-spencer/

Imutual has it at 3.1%
    http://www.imutual.co.uk/marks-and-spencer
    • SMCG
    • By SMCG 12th Oct 18, 1:30 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    SMCG
    • 12th Oct 18, 1:30 AM
    • 12th Oct 18, 1:30 AM
    Hi. Quidco is giving 1% back. Complete Savings is 10% back. I got a statement insert giving 20% off these departments with a coupon so they may have cut back their cashback whilst this offer is going on.
    • ailey
    • By ailey 13th Oct 18, 1:13 PM
    • 1,449 Posts
    • 1,765 Thanks
    ailey
    • 13th Oct 18, 1:13 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 1:13 PM
    Thanks for this information. Still not showing as available on TCB unless for food, cards etc but not clothing/home although it is showing for Ireland. First time in heaps of years that M&S have not offered cashback. Maybe while they have a sale on, they are going to remove the clothing/home cashback.

Thanks for the Imutual link. I only knew of Topcashback and Quidco but wasn't aware there were other cashback sites. I'll have a look at that and hopefully join to be able to compare cashback offers when shopping. Much appreciated!
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
    • ailey
    • By ailey 13th Oct 18, 1:15 PM
    • 1,449 Posts
    • 1,765 Thanks
    ailey
    • 13th Oct 18, 1:15 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 1:15 PM
    Hi. Quidco is giving 1% back. Complete Savings is 10% back. I got a statement insert giving 20% off these departments with a coupon so they may have cut back their cashback whilst this offer is going on.
    Originally posted by SMCG

Thanks for your help. I used to belong to Quidco a long time ago but just tend to stick with Topcashback but I must investigate other cashback sites now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,068Posts Today

9,640Users online

Martin's Twitter