Zopa launches new credit-scoring tool - MSE News

Options
Peer-to-peer lender Zopa has launched a new free credit-scoring tool which it says will help "demystify" lenders' decisions. But if you're thinking of taking out a loan, always do your own research to make sure you get the best rate...
Read the full story:
'Zopa launches new credit-scoring tool'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• PRAISETHESUN
    Options
    Effectively an eligibility checker for Zopa products in app form. Doesn't even seem to give access to your credit reports (unless I've missed something), not that I'd want companies like this having access to that sort of information. Now people can complain about another useless number dropping for no reason :rotfl:

I'm curious what sort of things they will recommend people do to boost their "score"...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So another pointless "tool" the proves and shows nothing?
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Horizontal iPad app
    Haven't found time to tilt and test!
    What info is available.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • quirkydeptless
    Options
    "Zopa's new 'Borrowing Power' tool gives would-be borrowers a personalised score between one and 10"

My Credit Scoring Tool goes up to 11 :exclamati
    Retired 1st July 2021.
    This is not investment advice.
    Your money may go "down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... down and up and down and up and down and up and down ... I got all tricked up and came up to this thing, lookin' so fire hot, a twenty out of ten..."
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hopeless I tried this afternoon. Deleted.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure